1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Premier790BT MP3/CD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by billas333, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Nov 29, 2008 at 6:50 PM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.

[​IMG]

OK I am thinking about upgrading to a double din nav screen so I would like to sell this Pioneer Premier 790BT headunit if anyone wants it. I have had it in my 08 Tacoma for about 10months now and it is awesome. 3 preouts in the rear for 2amps and subs. Connect and control your ipod with included cableI . Full subwoofer control with hi and low pass filters, Blue toother connects your cell phone through your speakers. I would basically remove the entire unit as shown in the picture and unplug the wireharness. So basically everything would be pre wired for you all you would have to do is remove yours plug this one in and tighten 2 screws and you are done.

Dash kit, Headunit, and pre-wired wiring harness will save u time and install fee. Comes with ipod cable and remote control.

The only thing I would ask is that once payment is sent allow me time to order my new one and install it before shipping this one out. maximum 10days I am sure.

$300 or best offer.

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top