1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 with low miles, lots of extras in excellent condition

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by CtTaco, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    CtTaco

CtTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    Selling my 2007 Ducati 1098 with just over 10K miles. Adult owned, every service done. 2nd owner, I've owned the bike since 3500 miles. Oil changed every 3k miles. Timing belts have been replaced as well as required valve adjustments have been done. Coolant has been changed out for Engine Ice to make it run cooler in the hot weather. Brand new Pilot Power 2ct tires less than 1k miles ago. Steering stabilizer, Tinted windshield, full Termignoni exhaust with ECU and Air filter ($3800). Aftermarket rearsets. and clip ons with roller bearing throttle for smoother operation. The exhaust has been wrapped with gray header wrap to keep the pipes from baking your leg in the hot weather. Never been down, garage kept, low miles. Originally the bike was all red, but currently has a white aftermarket NiceCycle plastics on it (never been down, I just dont like the red on red stock color scheme, White bike and red frame looks so much sharper due to the contrast) This company has gotten fantastic reviews from multiple mainstream motorcycle magazines as being the best fitting aftermarket plastics available today. Tank is Ducati pearl white, but the plastics are not a perfect match as they came painted from the factory. Hard to tell unless you really look closely. I was planning on painting them to match but have decided to sell instead as I don't find myself riding it very much anymore. I have the stock plastics as well if someone would like them place of the aftermarket ones. Red wheel stripes on the stock black wheels. The headlights on these bikes are definitely a weak point, so this particular bike has had a full headlight projector retrofit with dual 35 watt morimoto minis Bi-Xenon projectors with 4300k bulbs that light up the road at night like daylight. This conversion cost me a lot to have done, but if you ride at night it makes all the difference in the world. There is also a set of air horns installed in the right side fairings so you can be heard when some idiot wanders into your lane...There is currently a loan on the bike. Located in Greenwich, CT. Asking 13k OBO
    Please call me at 203 667 4445 with any questions or if you would like to see the bike in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here's what it looked like with the stock plastics:

[​IMG]

2. Apr 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    Mr.Tacoma

Mr.Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    toronto
    Vehicle:
    DoubleCab4x4
    TRD Exhaust, Side step bar & ARE cap
    Nice bike. Whats the HP..on this?? BUMP

3. Apr 11, 2012 at 7:33 AM
    CtTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    Right around 190HP :)

4. Apr 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    Mr.Tacoma

Mr.Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    toronto
    Vehicle:
    DoubleCab4x4
    TRD Exhaust, Side step bar & ARE cap
    Wow. If you hav a video pls post the link to hear the sound of this nice machine. I know ducati`s sound way better than other bikes. :)

5. Apr 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Muscles

Muscles Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD
    K&N Air Intake
    wow dang i want

6. Apr 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    muddin

muddin Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100's on all four with some OME 885x's. Brute Force Fab front bumper. Warn winch. Koenig countersteers wrapped with duratracs.
    sick bike!

GLWS!

7. Apr 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM
    Roll Tide

Roll Tide COO COO KACHOO

Member:
    First Name:
    Q
    Here and there. Sometimes.
    Vehicle:
    01 T4R
    Head unit. That's it.
    Its got Term dual pipes...so its pretty much going to sound like an indy car. Especially when you hit the mid to high rpm's. I own a measly Honda CBR1krr, lol, but I would surely own this bike for this price !!! BUMP for an amazing machine....Butthole Pucker Factor 10!

8. Apr 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    WVtriple

WVtriple Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    190 horsepower! Thats only 5 shy of the new 1199 Panigale. I knew a Termi full system put a few more ponies on the motor, but 30 extra horses. This bike is a beast somebody better hurry up and buy it!!!!

BTW I do like those Woodcraft rearsets, I just picked up a set for my Ape.
    GLWS

9. Apr 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    xxaarraa

xxaarraa Well-Known Member

Member:
    190 HP seems high for a 1098. But extra plastics means it's already track ready :D

10. Apr 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Damn I want that thing :drool:

Wish I had the money, that's a nice looking bike! The white looks great, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

11. Apr 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    CtTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    Thanks guys! It is a blast to ride, I think I have some video somewhere...nothing compares to the sound of a duc...

12. Aug 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    TomBomb91

TomBomb91 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4-bannger
    I would wrap that around a tree so fast. sick bike, good luck with the sale!

13. Aug 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    damn if i saw this before i bought a 2nd truck i would have drove down to pic it up ur 40min from me

Products Discussed in

To Top