FS: 2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000
Putting up my beloved Monster for sale after 2 wonderful years of service. I bought a 749 last year and since then, my riding has switched to 90% track and 10% street. As a result, my monster has not been ridden much at all and I hope someone else can get more use out of it. Happy to bring the bike in for a Pre-Purchase-Inspection at any Ducati dealer in the greater Boston area, if the prospective buyer so desires. As the attached service book indicates, it is a clean, well-loved and great-performing bike that is priced to sell. The combination of the air cooled motor and full termi kit makes it sound like no other bike I have owned and even makes my 749 sound wimpy. It is ready to ride, needs absolutely nothing.
Asking $5,300 (cash or certified check only). Test rides possible with a valid motorcycle license and deposit only. Located in Foxboro MA 02035.
• 2007 Monster S2R1000
• Silver with black Marchesini wheels and black accent stripe
• Full Termignoni kit – ECU, mid-pipes, cans and K&N air filter.
• 18,695 miles. I bought it with 9,235 miles in July of 2009 and got the 15k service done at Ducati of Brockton, MA in June of 2011. I have done all the other regular maintenance myself (see service book PDF attached).
• Used as a touring bike 90%, commuter 10%, been to one track day (before I bought a 749).
• Free and clear title in my name.
• 1.5” bar risers
• Full termignoni kit
• Monstrack mirrors
• Oberon bar-end mirrors
• Open clutch cover
• Carbon fiber rear hugger
• 14T front sprocket
• Speedymoto frame sliders
• Speedymoto front fork sliders
• Rizoma bar-ends with sliders built-in
• G2 Throttle tamer
• Bike wired for battery tender, heated gear (Gerbing plugs) and a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
• Clear tank pad
Key, big-ticket service items completed:
• Valve check and adjustment (@ 15K miles. Service intervals are every 7500 so good for another 5k miles)
• New belts (@ 15k miles)
• Tires – Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (~3000 miles ago)
• New OEM battery
• New DID 525 X-Ring chain (gold) (~1000 miles ago)
• Steering head bearings – upgraded to roller bearings (~500 miles ago)
• Front brakes – rotors and pads. OEM rotors and EBC pads. (~1000 miles ago)
• Rear brakes – EBC pads
• All fluids flushed multiple times during the course of my ownership
• Cush drive bushings refurbished (~1000 miles ago)
Original parts included in sale:
• Full OEM exhaust, including udder
• Original mirrors
• Original ECU
• Original throttle cam
Please PM if there is interest.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 AM.|