1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS XD Rockstars 305/65R18 and lift

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by thegreatwall23, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Apr 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    thegreatwall23

thegreatwall23 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Armor Shrockworks front bumber Shrockworks Rock Sliders Brute Force Rear Bumper XRC8 with synthetic rope Relentless Full Skid Pack Suspension Icons 2.5 extended travel all around with King 14" 700# Springs Icon Tubular UCA's All Pro Standard Leaf Pack 3 degree axle shims Wheelers front bumpstop U bolt flip kit Timbren rear bumpstop Mods rear diff breather fog light anytime ABS Disable TPMS disable Door Chime disable Seat Belt Chime Disable Cab Mount Chop Pinch Weld Mod BHLM Other 4.56 Nitro gears FX-R Retrofit HID's with Halos PIAA fogs and driving lights Wet Okole seat covers Weather-Tech floormats Access LiteRider bed cover AMP bed extender Viair 450P-A Rocky Clutch SD mounts Pop-n-lock tailgate lock Aux rear lights Rear sliding window security bar B.A.M.F Light Bar Ultragauge 48" Hi Lift Jack with Bed Rail Mount Bushwacker Fender Flares ECGS PTFE Bushing SS Brake Lines Brembo Blanks Hawk HPS In cab winch control (12voltguy) Tint
    Just finished lifting my truck with my new icon kit. Didn't like how high I had to set the preload to fit these tires. So, they are for sale, along with the spacer and block lift that I had on it. I don't need any of it anymore. I am going to move down to a 32.

I just priced them out and all setup the way I have them they are about $2500, I would like to $1500 or obo for them and I will include the lift with the shocks that I had on the truck as well.

4 18 inch XD Rockstars mounted and balanced with BFG AT 305/65R18 tires. I just bought the truck less than 2k miles ago and the owner told me they only had 4k miles on them. So, they probably have between 5-7k total on them. They are in great shape and have a lot of tread. They wheels have a 6x5.5 lug pattern.

The lift includes the factory bilstein front shock with the spacer already attached and a 2 inch block for the rear with a longer shock. I have a 2009 TRD Off Road, so if you have a stock truck, you could lift and put these tires under it with a little trimming.

I hope I didn't miss anything. Let me know if you have any questions or I missed something. Local pickup only, I don't want to deal with shipping. I am in Nashville, TN.

****************Tires sold only have wheels available. I would like to get $550 for them*************************************

Thanks!

XA_8001.jpg
    20120409_122748.jpg

2. Apr 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    pm'd

3. Apr 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Armor Shrockworks front bumber Shrockworks Rock Sliders Brute Force Rear Bumper XRC8 with synthetic rope Relentless Full Skid Pack Suspension Icons 2.5 extended travel all around with King 14" 700# Springs Icon Tubular UCA's All Pro Standard Leaf Pack 3 degree axle shims Wheelers front bumpstop U bolt flip kit Timbren rear bumpstop Mods rear diff breather fog light anytime ABS Disable TPMS disable Door Chime disable Seat Belt Chime Disable Cab Mount Chop Pinch Weld Mod BHLM Other 4.56 Nitro gears FX-R Retrofit HID's with Halos PIAA fogs and driving lights Wet Okole seat covers Weather-Tech floormats Access LiteRider bed cover AMP bed extender Viair 450P-A Rocky Clutch SD mounts Pop-n-lock tailgate lock Aux rear lights Rear sliding window security bar B.A.M.F Light Bar Ultragauge 48" Hi Lift Jack with Bed Rail Mount Bushwacker Fender Flares ECGS PTFE Bushing SS Brake Lines Brembo Blanks Hawk HPS In cab winch control (12voltguy) Tint
    Tires are back for sale! The lady didn't show up and won't respond to my emails or calls.

I still have the set. Price drop, they need to go!

$1250 for the set or $500 for the wheels and $800 for the tires.

4. Apr 16, 2012 at 7:28 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Price drop bump!

5. Apr 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    GATORTACO92

GATORTACO92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Hoover, Al
    Vehicle:
    2004 F-350 6.0 King Ranch
    2004 F-350...uh lots of motor work to go fast...er. Way to much to list. 2001: 3" leveling kit, ARB bumper, lightforce 240 blitz, 35" KM2s. SOLD 2008: OME 886s 90000 with dakars, LR UCAs, 5% tint, Satashi. SOLD 2015: Flooded and Gone
  6. Apr 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    PM's replied

7. Apr 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    brny67

brny67 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Moyock NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport A/C
    nice setup

8. Apr 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    Bogg

Bogg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Surrey, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Sweet wheels. Too bad they're 18s. Just ordered some tires for 17" rim
    GLWS

9. Apr 22, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    bmxer2076

bmxer2076 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gennaro
    Egg Harbor City, NJ
    Vehicle:
    2010 Double Cab TRD Sport
    Smittybilt Step bars, OEM Roof Rack, Trex 2 Eyelids, Painted Stock Wheels, AVID off-road Bar (front and back), Hella 500 Driving lights, Billet Grille (5 pc.), Tinted all the way around (including Windshield), TRD Shift Knob, Fuel Hostage wheels (17x9) in General Grabber (red letters) 33x12.50R17, MBRP Exhaust, aFe Stage 2 Intake, Toytec 3" Adjustable Bilstein Lift
    too bad your in TN

10. Apr 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM
    Razorbacktacoma

Razorbacktacoma Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austen
    Fort Smith, AR
    Vehicle:
    05 BSP double cab
    if you would ship i'd take them right now. i live in Fort Smith, AR so i couldn't be that bad to ship them..

11. Apr 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road

Products Discussed in

To Top