1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV/Stereo

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by belone12, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Sep 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    belone12

belone12 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma Double Cab 6spd TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100s, AAL, heated leather seats, Thule Rack, tow package, anytime foglight, Fold-a-cover
    All, new to the site and happy to be here. Just purchased an 06 Double Cab. It came with a Pioneer AVIC -Z1 Double DIN In Dash DVD/Navigation/Stereo. I drove the truck home from South Jersey to Long Island, the Navigation worked great. I haven't gotten to really use a fraction of the stereo's potential but in looking it up online, although being from 2007, it is extremely capable and loaded with features. Check out the specs:
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lQNIFkRwGHn/p_130AVICZ1/Pioneer-AVIC-Z1.html

I'm guaging interest as I want to just get a simple stereo deck for my purposes. 5 years ago it retailed for over $2,000 as per Pioneer and Crutchfield. It's current comparable update (the Pioneer AVIC-X940BT) retails for about $700. I'm thinking around $350, negotiable. It's still in the dash and I won't pull it unless someone is seriously interested. Sorry the pics aren't great. They are from the dealer. I can update next time I am home but i work in the city (not near the Taco). Let me know if there is any interest...

Pioneer AVIC-Z1 Audio.jpg
    Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV.jpg

2. Sep 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    08navytrd

08navytrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenneth
    Italy
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD Sport
    K&N CAI Flowmaster super 40 dual exhaust, Upgraded 6 disc from factory single disc, mag light attached to driver door, bilstein 5100 set at highest up front and 5100s in the rear, 1.5'' add a leaf in rear, aftermarket black headlights, 35w hids 6000k low beams, 4 85w HID off road lights 6000k color,
    what all comes with it? and is it a plug and play system? also are you interested in shipping? does it have back up camera capabilities?

3. Sep 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    08navytrd

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenneth
    Italy
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD Sport
    K&N CAI Flowmaster super 40 dual exhaust, Upgraded 6 disc from factory single disc, mag light attached to driver door, bilstein 5100 set at highest up front and 5100s in the rear, 1.5'' add a leaf in rear, aftermarket black headlights, 35w hids 6000k low beams, 4 85w HID off road lights 6000k color,
    ok i just answered some of my question do you have any of the accessories to run bluetooth or back up camera and when was the last time you updated the headunits gps?

4. Sep 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM
    belone12

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100s, AAL, heated leather seats, Thule Rack, tow package, anytime foglight, Fold-a-cover
    Hey Kenneth. I literally purchased he Tacoma last week and it is currently at my brothers house while I am at work so my experience with the Pioneer has been limited. Having said that, it has the capability for a backup camera but I do not have the accessories. I believe the Bluetooth is set up for music although I didn't see a microphone anywhere for making calls. I have to assume the previous owner updated the maps but honestly couldn't give you 100% confirmation unless someone knows a way to know for sure. I am open to local pick ups or shipping it at the buyers expense. I have gotten several PM's on the unit and promised additional photos/info when I am reunited with my new baby this weekend. Thanks.

5. Sep 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    08navytrd

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenneth
    Italy
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD Sport
    Do u still have this and have u tried any other features yet?

6. Sep 10, 2012 at 6:15 AM
    DdayIsNear

DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    Would u take some $$$$ and an stock hu. I have both the 09 mp3 and 05-07 6 disc changer

7. Sep 10, 2012 at 6:31 AM
    belone12

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    Hey Guys, sorry to respond late. After finally getting back to my truck this weekend and actually getting some use out of it, I decided I am going to hold on to the Pioneer unit. I didn't realize what I had initially and am going to take the time to learn all the features and capabilities. I sincerely apologize for any time wasted.

Products Discussed in

To Top