1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS or FT NJ, non oem bucket seats, new underseat subwoofer

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by bhom920, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Sep 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    bhom920

bhom920 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    For sale is a pair of bucket seats that i had in my tacoma. Not sure what car they are from, but they measure 17 1/4" between the center of the rails. And they come with sliders. I had grinded off the oem brackets from my stock seats and made a bracket to fit these. I replaced my seats with a set of leather ones i found in the junkyard so these will require you to make your own bracket as well. I can show you how i made it if interested. Looking to get $40 local pickup.

The second item is a new Boss 8" slim subwoofer i had got as a gift a few years ago. It has been taken out of the box and was tested for fitment (got excited when i got it, but i've been too lazy to run the wire). It comes with all the accessories unopened including the bass volume knob and high level input harness so that you can connect it to a stock headunit. I am also throwing in a unopened Boss wiring kit. This should be everything you need to get it installed. I'd be willing to do $100 shipped in the US for this.

I will also do trades if your local. Let me know what you got. My 99 tacoma is stock except for the seats.

Onto the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top