1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS: RAM Mount X-Grip & POD I Universal mount

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by G.T., Jan 6, 2013.

1. Jan 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    G.T.

G.T. [OP] Official TW Burrito Inspector

Member:
    First Name:
    G.T.
    CONUS
    Vehicle:
    2011 Pyrite Mica 4WD DCLB TRDSport w/ FlipPac
    Some stick on chrome from pep boys
    Everything is sold, thanks.

I have the following items for sale.

RAM X-GRIP™ III Universal Clamping Cradle for the Apple new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1, Motorola XOOM & XYBOARD 10.1 and included a RAM 2.5" Round Base with the AMPs Hole Pattern & 1" Ball that I attached. I used this for almost a week and is "as new."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I purchased this to use with a 3rd Generation iPad and it is amazing but sadly will not fit an iPad with a Lifeproof case. I repeat, it will not fit a 3rd generation ipad with a Lifeproof case. For specific reference as to what will fit in in see manufacturers product page here for the X-Grip.

And here for the round base with 1" ball.

$65.00 US for them both shipped within the continental United States which includes tracking number.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am also selling a RAM POD I Universal Mount with Clamp Base Connecting to 2.5" Diameter Ball Base

[​IMG]

This includes the small bag of additional hardware that came with it. This is new and has never been used. For details see the manufacturers product page.

$55.00 US shipped within the continental United States which includes tracking number.

Products Discussed in

To Top