1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale - LED light tubes

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by santas212, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Feb 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    santas212

santas212 [OP] I'm on a boat!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCLB, TRD Sport, Barcelona Red
    Mostly miscellaneous electronic mods.... -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate. -Switch to power one 12v socket when truck is off. -AntiDark LED strip under hood with switch. -Timbren Rubber Springs - Rear -MBRP Offroad Cat-Back with Resonator -Duratrac's -Provisor -Color matched hood bug shield
    SOLD!

Hey guys, i got those VM innovations LED light tube sets a while back and never got too motivated with them...

I put one under the hood. Painted up another to put it in, and chopped the ends on all of them and soldered them up nice to prep them for my once planned install...

Ive pretty much lost interest in putting them under the frame rails as i had planned, and i found some little LED's for under the bed.

SOOOOOO, who wants 3 light tubes, the VM innovations ones people were using in the bed light mods. Two long ones, and one short. pics available.

The set was like $70 with shipping i think originally... i just want them gone, but feel bad throwing them out... nothing wrong with them...

make an offer, pay for shipping, they're yours.

2. Feb 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    RedTacoDriver

RedTacoDriver Out of my mind....be back later.

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Regular Cab 2.7L
    BakFlipG2, Westin Nerf Bars, Harbor Freight Bed Jacks, Flame Devil Horns, vinyl raven emblems, intermittent wiper switch swapout More to come.
  3. Feb 13, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    santas212

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    Mostly miscellaneous electronic mods.... -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate. -Switch to power one 12v socket when truck is off. -AntiDark LED strip under hood with switch. -Timbren Rubber Springs - Rear -MBRP Offroad Cat-Back with Resonator -Duratrac's -Provisor -Color matched hood bug shield
    IMG_2628.jpg
    I turned the short one over, trimmed the ends round and taped off and spray painted the back because it looks a lot better if you mount it anywhere your going to see it. IMG_2627.jpg
    As you can see the long ones are like 46
    short like 34". the lights are three color lights switching which wires get power you can select the red/green/blue. but i wired them all together which gives a wash of cool white light. (cool as in the opposite of warm white)IMG_2629.jpg
    All the wire ends are prepped and soldered together for lighting them up as white light.

4. Feb 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    santas212

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
  5. Feb 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    RedTacoDriver

RedTacoDriver Out of my mind....be back later.

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Regular Cab 2.7L
    BakFlipG2, Westin Nerf Bars, Harbor Freight Bed Jacks, Flame Devil Horns, vinyl raven emblems, intermittent wiper switch swapout More to come.
    Tubes received and in great condition. I look forward to installing these this spring.

Thanks again.

Products Discussed in

To Top