1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAXFLOORMAT Floor Mats for Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by steve78pugs, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Feb 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    steve78pugs

steve78pugs [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey guys I have some of these Floor Mats for sale they are new in box and usually ship within 24 hours. Feel free to text or call with any questions, these are great Floor mats. They keep the mess in the floor mat and of your carpet! I have kids and these are a neccesity! Especially in a Snow climate like I live in, they keep the carpets new! There is a Manufacturer warranty and you can buy these on Ebay for and additional $20!

Aking $130.00 Free Shipping!

Also, this fits all Tacomas from 2005-2013

928-458-5178

MAXFLOORMAT provides the best fit for your vehicle floors from front to back. These floor mats are made of eco-friendly low density polyethylene material and in combination with the molded outer edge protects the floor mat from losing its shape but still keeps it flexible. Raised lip and molded outer edge helps the floor mat to trap elements like dirt, mud, snow and water that can go under the floor mat and at the same time enhance and maintain the beauty of your vehicle. MAXFLOORMAT gives you piece of mind knowing your vehicle interior is protected from any messy accidents.
    Features:
    • Modern Style and Design
    MAXFLOORMAT technology provides you with the best fit for your vehicle
    • Eco-friendly Low Density Polyethylene construction allows more flexibility and durability
    • Reinforced edge design helps to prevent loss of shape
    • Raised lip and molded outer edge around the floor mat provides protection preventing dirt and spills from going under the floor mat
    • Textured Surface

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    bth_Crewmaxfloormat_zpsc25ea646.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 20, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    dtopgun515

dtopgun515 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darrell
    Hey Yall Georgia
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    5100's up front set to 1.75, SCS Stealth 6 wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler AT's
    I bought some of these from Steve and had them in two days. Easy to do buisness with. I'll try to get some pictures of these in my truck soon. I have 2013 Double cab and don't have any complaints about these.

3. Dec 21, 2015 at 11:00 AM
    mobgma

mobgma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Double Cab Long Box
    Pics?

Products Discussed in

To Top