1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4X Lightforce 170. 2x Halogen, 2x HID

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by anethema, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Mar 10, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    anethema

anethema [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper,OEM Roof rack modded for access cab, Allpro Rock Sliders,Icon Adjustable coilovers,More Tie Downs in bed, Firestone Airbags in rear,Block heater
    Hey guys. Decided to move to something lower profile like a LED bar, so going to sell my lightforces and move to those.

The center two are the halogens, and you can see their covers are older and more worn. Covers are like $20 online. The halogens right now have spotlight pattern on them, and the HIDs have a combo pattern.

You can just pop whatever cover you want to make whatever pattern with these. You can also turn the light in and out to make the pattern tighter or wider, kind of like a maglight.

You can get covers in everything from amber for fog, to blue for whatever haha, to black which passes infra-red so you can use nightvision and still see with them while staying dark.

The lights behind the covers are in great shape, and I have never had a single issue with either types. The ballasts and everything come with the HIDs of course.

Looking around online, a pair of 100W halogen 170 strikers are about $250. The HID about $400.

I will sell mine which are def used, but everything works great, for $150 for the halogens, and $300 for the HIDs.

If you buy all four (I'd much much prefer this!) I'll knock yet another $100 off to make it $350 for all four lights.

You all know how expensive this would be new (650 MAYBE, probably closer to $750) so hopefully these are priced right for a quick sale.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, and I AM in Canada. It shouldn't be crazy but might be a couple more bucks than you're expecting if an american buys it. I'm guessing around $30 to the USA, $20 to canada.

Thanks for looking guys. Here is the pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. Mar 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    anethema

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper,OEM Roof rack modded for access cab, Allpro Rock Sliders,Icon Adjustable coilovers,More Tie Downs in bed, Firestone Airbags in rear,Block heater
    Let me know if price or anything is crazy guys, I'm just makin guesses based off what they cost new and taking at least a third right off of it..

3. Mar 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    davidpick

davidpick NWXPDTN

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Leavenworth, WA
    Vehicle:
    1988 Pickup 22R 5sp 2wd
    Weber 32/36, RV Cam, LCE exhaust headers, Desmogged
  4. Mar 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    Slesse

Slesse Tacoma level 27

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Port Coquitlam
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma
    Pro Comp Rims;32" Duratrack Tires; OME heavy duty lift in rear; 2" spacer lift in front; custom raised bed in box; Lear canopy; grillcraft grill; Rosen Head unit; Trail gear sliders; Tinted windows all around; Intermittent Wipers; White LED dash; Deactivated seat belt buzzer; Blue Sea Fuse panel; BAMF light bar running 4 Lightforce 170's (2 HID); FX-R retro HID's 4300k, with amber halo's, BHLM with black reflector bowl; stealth mode; Fenix Hide-a-way flashers as DTRL's; VIAIR OBA kit with 2.5 gal tank; 14" Magnaflow stainless steel cat back exhaust; de-badged; Hybrid badge applied; seasonal 4wheel camper "Fleet"
  5. Mar 11, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    price isnt bad but i just got used 170 halogens for 100...price is alittle to sell quick but they will sell....glws..

6. Mar 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    anethema

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    Wow super cheap. Few hundred off new.

How about this then, I'll make the whole package $350 if someone takes them. Hopefully that helps. Thanks!

7. Mar 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    Slesse

Slesse Tacoma level 27

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Port Coquitlam
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma
    Pro Comp Rims;32" Duratrack Tires; OME heavy duty lift in rear; 2" spacer lift in front; custom raised bed in box; Lear canopy; grillcraft grill; Rosen Head unit; Trail gear sliders; Tinted windows all around; Intermittent Wipers; White LED dash; Deactivated seat belt buzzer; Blue Sea Fuse panel; BAMF light bar running 4 Lightforce 170's (2 HID); FX-R retro HID's 4300k, with amber halo's, BHLM with black reflector bowl; stealth mode; Fenix Hide-a-way flashers as DTRL's; VIAIR OBA kit with 2.5 gal tank; 14" Magnaflow stainless steel cat back exhaust; de-badged; Hybrid badge applied; seasonal 4wheel camper "Fleet"
    Call it 300 and I'll take them right now, I'll pay shipping.

8. Mar 12, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    anethema

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    PM sent

9. Mar 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    Slesse

Slesse Tacoma level 27

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Port Coquitlam
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma
    Payment sent! :thumbsup: for flat shipping.

10. Mar 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    good deal!!! glad it worked out for both you guys...

11. Apr 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    xaqori

xaqori Grammer knotsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Marietta, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 Limo
    ARB lockers and 4.88s front and rear, OME 886s, Dakars, etc., Safari Snorkel, 17"Fuel Revolvers w/ 35x12.50r17 KM2s, fenders cut 3" all around, Pioneer AVH-P4400BH w/ Backup cam, CB/PA (PA Installed), Weathertech Digis, Foglight anytime, AP: front bumper, skids, and pack rack, custom sliders, Warn 9.5XP, dual VIAIR 480Cs with a 2.5gal tank, OTRATTW switches galore, URD y-pipe, RCI skids, LF 240s, etc.
    DAMN. Wish I saw this sooner.

12. Apr 5, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    xaqori

xaqori Grammer knotsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Marietta, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 Limo
    ARB lockers and 4.88s front and rear, OME 886s, Dakars, etc., Safari Snorkel, 17"Fuel Revolvers w/ 35x12.50r17 KM2s, fenders cut 3" all around, Pioneer AVH-P4400BH w/ Backup cam, CB/PA (PA Installed), Weathertech Digis, Foglight anytime, AP: front bumper, skids, and pack rack, custom sliders, Warn 9.5XP, dual VIAIR 480Cs with a 2.5gal tank, OTRATTW switches galore, URD y-pipe, RCI skids, LF 240s, etc.
    But you've answered my question of whether or not 4x 170s would fit an ARB. So thanks :cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top