Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   WTB 13 skid plate (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/271360-wtb-13-skid-plate.html)

OrlPreds 04-02-2013 06:44 PM

WTB 13 skid plate
 
Hello, I am looking to get a skid plate for m 2013 DCSB. I messedd up and got the sport package instead of the off-road so i will start with the skid plate.

Boone 04-02-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrlPreds (Post 6684950)
Hello, I am looking to get a skid plate for m 2013 DCSB. I messedd up and got the sport package instead of the off-road so i will start with the skid plate.

Check out BudBuilt. They make some pretty good stuff in steel and aluminum. There are also lots of other manufacturers that are good depending on your locale.

DeeKay21 04-02-2013 06:50 PM

You can never mess up getting the Sports package!! :p

OrlPreds 04-02-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boone Taco (Post 6684972)
Check out BudBuilt. They make some pretty good stuff in steel and aluminum. There are also lots of other manufacturers that are good depending on your locale.

I will check them out. I found a factory one on ebay for 180 free ship, but after browsing here for week see that the consensus is that factory plates are not real durable.

Boone 04-02-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrlPreds (Post 6685038)
I will check them out. I found a factory one on ebay for 180 free ship, but after browsing here for week see that the consensus is that factory plates are not real durable.

Yeah, the factory plates are pretty much useless, unless you just use them for air dams. I think the OR skid may be a bit better than the stock sport steely, but still sub-par if you are actually planning on using it. To each his own. Let us know what you decide to do.

Pilot68 04-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrlPreds (Post 6684950)
Hello, I am looking to get a skid plate for m 2013 DCSB. I messedd up and got the sport package instead of the off-road so i will start with the skid plate.

At least now you dont have ugly chrome bumpers...

Kevoh 04-03-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilot68 (Post 6686003)
At least now you dont have ugly chrome bumpers...



^ This.

I want to get rid of my Chrome Bumper and Grill on my '12 so bad.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 PM.