Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Eibach/5100's - Toytec 3" and AAL (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/284666-eibach-5100s-toytec-3-aal.html)

jeremy1ns 07-01-2013 05:23 PM

Eibach/5100's - Toytec 3" and AAL
 
Sold!

I bought this setup from a member on here a few months back with intentions of installing them when I got new tires. Needless to say they have sat in the box in my bedroom. He had them installed for a 1000 miles before deciding to go to spindles. These are already set to 3" so all you have to go is an easy swap. $500

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2409.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2411.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2410.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2412.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2413.jpg

Also have a set of non-tsp leafs for sale 50$

Sell them both of 525 shipped.

Would trade for a nice mountain bike/mountain bike stuff.

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/...ers_p_363.html

NCTacoma 07-01-2013 06:32 PM

Are these the adjustable 5100's?

NCTacoma 07-01-2013 06:34 PM

pm sent

btwice22 07-02-2013 07:26 AM

Pm'd

jeremy1ns 07-03-2013 02:54 AM

Bump

somethinboutayota 07-04-2013 09:00 AM

I would be really interested if they fit a first gen :o

jeremy1ns 07-04-2013 09:28 AM

:/

jeremy1ns 07-05-2013 01:14 PM

Bump

jeremy1ns 07-07-2013 02:10 AM

Ttt

JTW 07-08-2013 06:41 AM

I have some Billy's already but need the eibach springs if you're willing to separate? Also what size lift is the leafs? Might take those as well if you can separate the other stuff. Thanks.

jeremy1ns 07-08-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTW (Post 7132243)
I have some Billy's already but need the eibach springs if you're willing to separate? Also what size lift is the leafs? Might take those as well if you can separate the other stuff. Thanks.

Kinda want to keep then together but ill consider It. Do you have any idea how much places charge to separate?

JTW 07-09-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy1ns (Post 7132376)
Kinda want to keep then together but ill consider It. Do you have any idea how much places charge to separate?

It's up to you brother. I called a few shops to get a quote. But keep in mind our prices may differ slightly due to location. Here they would charge somewhere around $20-30 give or take. Or you could go to autozone or napa and rent a spring compressor for $50 maybe and when you return it they will give you your $$ back.

monstertaco12 07-09-2013 05:37 AM

$500 for just the front coilovers?

sfcadams 07-09-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy1ns (Post 7105322)
I bought this setup from a member on here a few months back with intentions of installing them when I got new tires. Needless to say they have sat in the box in my bedroom. He had them installed for a 1000 miles before deciding to go to spindles. These are already set to 3" so all you have to go is an easy swap. $500

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2409.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2411.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2410.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2412.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../image2413.jpg

Also have a set of non-tsp leafs for sale 50$

Sell them both of 525 shipped.

Would trade for a nice mountain bike/mountain bike stuff.

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/...ers_p_363.html


Good deal here guys. These 5100s/coils were bought from me by Jeremy so I can vouch for him being a good buyer/seller.

On a side note Jeremy, what spindles did you end up with?

jeremy1ns 07-09-2013 06:34 AM

Thanks a lot man. I never put anything on. I actually may take a job where i drive a lot more to work so that's why I'm not gonna install and get bigger tires for now.

Also want to use the money for mountain biking.

jeremy1ns 07-09-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstertaco12 (Post 7137355)
$500 for just the front coilovers?

Ya really 450 + shipping.

TheGoat 07-09-2013 09:55 AM

disregard [Also, not trying to be an ass (even though I am a Clemson fan, XD) but, can't you buy the springs and shocks for about $100 cheaper separate and new? Or am I missing something? Thanks.]


Edit: just saw where toytec sells them together for 599. Would love to take them too but have to save for beach. If still around in a month I might take them too.

jeremy1ns 07-09-2013 11:05 AM

It comes assembled with the spacer to give you a full 3" so I guess that's why it's sells for more. Not sure how much the spacer is separate.

monstertaco12 07-09-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy1ns (Post 7137451)
Ya really 450 + shipping.

I wasnt saying that price was unfair or anything I was just making sure I understood what was what

jeremy1ns 07-09-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstertaco12 (Post 7138363)
I wasnt saying that price was unfair or anything I was just making sure I understood what was what

No problem. I couldn't remember if i put 500 shipped or what. On tapatalk it just shows 500.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 AM.