Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   WTB Satoshi Grill (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/33359-wtb-satoshi-grill.html)

kingN8 04-09-2009 09:18 PM

WTB Satoshi Grill
 
Probably not gonna happen but if anyone ever wants get rid of their satoshi grill (Black Sand Pearl) let me know!! :D

BulletToothTony 04-09-2009 09:22 PM

There is a guy already selling one its only part of the way complete here is the link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ed-grille.html

kingN8 04-10-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletToothTony (Post 524032)
There is a guy already selling one its only part of the way complete here is the link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ed-grille.html

yea i saw that but i want an OEM BSP grill. His was originally chrome

DanGer 04-10-2009 01:18 PM

You can buy OEM rattle cans of paint! Someone converted thier chrome grill to a super white, perfect match

kingN8 04-10-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgerm (Post 525160)
You can buy OEM rattle cans of paint! Someone converted thier chrome grill to a super white, perfect match

What Spray brand has BSP??

DeeKay21 04-10-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate TSS (Post 525164)
What Spray brand has BSP??

Check on ebay. That's where I found my 040 super white color matched spray paint.;) 05PreRunner was the one that painted his chrome grill SW.

DanGer 04-10-2009 01:23 PM

Thanks! WW i couldnt remember who did it but I remembered I had read it!

ColtsTRD 06-30-2009 02:56 PM

There's some stuff on ebay called Omni-Pan thats factory color matching in a rattler can! About 17-18 bucks a can. Color matching Toyota 05-present

Untamed_SS 06-30-2009 02:59 PM

Another great revive! :D

Delmarva 06-30-2009 04:44 PM

revivals mean people are searching... so that's a good thing :thumbsup:

Untamed_SS 06-30-2009 04:56 PM

Yes it is! :D

DeeKay21 06-30-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delmarva (Post 726863)
revivals mean people are searching... so that's a good thing :thumbsup:

X2!!!;)

autin225 10-26-2010 07:44 PM

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1288146118

^^linexed black satoshi grill for sale... pm me if youre interested


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 PM.