1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2000 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by bigredscowboy, May 7, 2009.

1. May 7, 2009 at 7:30 AM
    bigredscowboy

bigredscowboy [OP] Member

Member:
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    2000 TRD 4x4
    2000 Taco V6 3.4L SR5 (pwr locks, doors, cruise, moon roof) TRD (e-locker, upgraded shocks) manual 5-speed. Currently the odo reads 193xxx but with my GPS I've calculated the actual miles to 182xxxish (the speedo and odo are fast). Reese hitch w/ lights hookup. New clutch kit. I have receipts from TOYOTA for new timing belts, plugs & wires, air filter, water pump and inspection. Just changed the oil (Mobil 1) and both differential fluids. I did a deck plate mod ("cold" air intake). The body has little dents hear and there from being used as a truck (worst is on the driver side, see link below). Bedliner has always been in so no rust. Frame is immaculate (unfortunately... i was hoping for the buyout). Husky toolbox comes with but I can sell you a forest green camper for $400 extra. I bought this to get me through the winter and don't need to sell, just wouldn't mind getting out of debt. My local dealer is selling a '97 for $10850, so this is a deal. This one may have cosmetic damage but the engine is solid. I live in Boone but plan to start traveling soon for climbing destinations in the southeast. 803 361 nine 6 three 6. Clean title in hand $7000 OBO

VIN# 4TAWN72N8YZ592411
    [​IMG]
    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w

Products Discussed in

To Top