Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: Bull Bar w/ Lights, FR+RR Mud Flaps (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/45194-fs-bull-bar-w-lights-fr-rr-mud-flaps.html)

Khaos 07-20-2009 03:14 PM

FS: Bull Bar w/ Lights, FR+RR Mud Flaps
 
Finally getting around to making a thread on this. I am selling my Bull bar with the lights mounted on it. Make me an offer. I will sell them seperately if I can get a buyer for each. The picture does not show the skid plate on the bullbar but I do have that as well, I removed it to install the lights but it can easily be put back on.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...s/DSCN1708.jpg



Also for sale are my mudflaps. They are in good condition, have all four. They are just sitting in my closet at my parents house so its time to unload them as well. $100 + shipping gets all four.

Death_Stalker 07-20-2009 03:31 PM

IS this bull bar westin?

Khaos 07-20-2009 03:38 PM

It's not a Westin Bull Bar. I'm not sure of the exact brand. I bought it at my local Toyota dealer for $499.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSCN1595.JPG

auart 07-20-2009 06:18 PM

I like the Toyota Bull bar myself, but without the lights. If the lights were removed would that leave some big holes you tapped into the top of the bar?
If you can take some closer shots to post, and it would help to post a starting price. Let folks see what your thinking and make offers from there!

PPD934 07-21-2009 05:33 AM

Might be interested in the lights, What are they, size, color and make. I can not tell from the pic. Are they black housings or chrome. Is the wiring harness and switch intact? What do you for just the lights.

desert taco 07-21-2009 09:12 AM

Front Mud Flaps
 
I'm interested in the front mud flaps.

TacticalBacon13 07-21-2009 09:49 AM

how much do you want for the bar and lights shipped to 16822?

Khaos 07-21-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auart (Post 779992)
I like the Toyota Bull bar myself, but without the lights. If the lights were removed would that leave some big holes you tapped into the top of the bar?
If you can take some closer shots to post, and it would help to post a starting price. Let folks see what your thinking and make offers from there!

The bull bar came pre driller with slots for the lights. Do you have any specific shots in mind? The bull bar is in my parents garage right now so I'd have to drive out there to get more pics...

Hows $300 plus shipping sound? If the buyer is local I will install it for free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPD934 (Post 781152)
Might be interested in the lights, What are they, size, color and make. I can not tell from the pic. Are they black housings or chrome. Is the wiring harness and switch intact? What do you for just the lights.

The housings are chrome. The lights are manufactered by a company called blinglights. The wiring harness is still intact. I have an in depth review of them posted here

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 (Post 781652)
how much do you want for the bar and lights shipped to 16822?

I'll get you a quote Tomorrow.

Mudflap sale pending.

Khaos 08-06-2009 06:42 PM

Bump!

Mudflaps are sold. Bullbar sale is pending.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 AM.