Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Feeler: Toyota OEM Silver Streak Fender Flares 05+ (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/46337-feeler-toyota-oem-silver-streak-fender-flares-05-a.html)

spdtaco 07-29-2009 04:25 PM

Feeler: Toyota OEM Silver Streak Fender Flares 05+
 
I have a set of factory Toyota fender flares in silver streak Mica. I took them off cause i want black ones but the stealership quoted me over 200$ PER flare plus install fees (screw that). Obviously i dont expect to make that much for these. I'm located in Huntersville, NC, just north of Charlotte. Willing to ship on your dime. My computer's being dumb, so i'll have to e-mail pictures. Just ask for em and i'll send some. Open to any and all offers, will consider trades. Keep in mind I have a 5-lugger.

LEX 07-29-2009 07:52 PM

Long shot, but will you sell me the right front one only?

spdtaco 07-29-2009 08:05 PM

Sorry, no. Unless you can find someone who wants to buy the other three.

Padilla1880 07-29-2009 08:20 PM

The Rules!
:worthless:

spdtaco 07-29-2009 08:28 PM

Ergh, yes yes I know...the rules! I'll give a starting price of 300, considering these are over three times that from the dealership. And I already addressed the pic's issue.

Padilla1880 07-29-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdtaco (Post 807581)
Ergh, yes yes I know...the rules! I'll give a starting price of 300, considering these are over three times that from the dealership. And I already addressed the pic's issue.

300 for all 4? If so that's a hell of a deal. I saw a guy on CL selling 1 side 150 each. These should sell pretty fast for that price. GL selling!

Free Bump

JJ Customs 07-29-2009 08:53 PM

Why don't you just paint or powder coat the ones you have? You can get them coated for less than $100 for all 4. Just a thought.

spdtaco 07-29-2009 08:57 PM

Yea I considered a powdercoat. But I'm in the process of getting a lift and some 32's so I wanna get some bushwacker pocket fender flares.

JJ Customs 07-29-2009 08:59 PM

Okay now that makes sense. Just trying to help but yeah the bushwhackers are the way to go. You still might want to get them coated prior to putting them on, just to keep from fading.

spdtaco 07-29-2009 09:13 PM

Yea man, preciate it. So my price of 400 sounds pretty fair right?

JJ Customs 07-29-2009 09:15 PM

I would say half the value of new would be fair but they might be hard to sell unless someone has a base model that wants them. Good luck.

Chickenmunga 07-30-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Customs (Post 807641)
Why don't you just paint or powder coat the ones you have? You can get them coated for less than $100 for all 4. Just a thought.

They can't be painted... unless you want to go over the top of the existing paint. The plastic is textured and can't be sanded down unless you want to change the look.


To the OP: I'm not sure how 5-lug comes into play (I don't know the difference, I'm ignorant). HOWEVER, Toyota makes two different size flares for the rear: short bed and long bed. I don't think they made a reg cab shorty, but please state your bed length to help anyway!

Oh, and if you happen to miraculously have the short bed and plan on splitting them up, I'm interested in the passenger side rear!

nighthawk87 07-30-2009 12:29 PM

I'll take the left front

spdtaco 07-30-2009 08:05 PM

Chickenmunga, i stated that i have a 5-lug because im open to trade offers. So obviously i wouldnt want a trade for 6-lug parts. Yes this is from a long bed.

spdtaco 07-30-2009 08:12 PM

As i said guys, i have no problem splitting these up as long as i get rid of all of them.

Chickenmunga 07-31-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdtaco (Post 810165)
Chickenmunga, i stated that i have a 5-lug because im open to trade offers. So obviously i wouldnt want a trade for 6-lug parts. Yes this is from a long bed.

lol, I was trying to figure out why your rims would have any bearing on the shape of the flares. Sorry about that.

Sorry I can't be of help... some guy already sold me a longbed flare and told me "oh yeah it's from a shortbed". :mad:

spdtaco 08-01-2009 10:06 PM

bump. working on a deal.

jgreen205 08-16-2009 12:30 AM

Fender flares
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spdtaco (Post 806850)
I have a set of factory Toyota fender flares in silver streak Mica. I took them off cause i want black ones but the stealership quoted me over 200$ PER flare plus install fees (screw that). Obviously i dont expect to make that much for these. I'm located in Huntersville, NC, just north of Charlotte. Willing to ship on your dime. My computer's being dumb, so i'll have to e-mail pictures. Just ask for em and i'll send some. Open to any and all offers, will consider trades. Keep in mind I have a 5-lugger.

Im interested. Do you have them? Please email a pic. Just bought 2006 tacoma double cab Prerunner

mr.ernst 01-20-2010 03:02 PM

I know this is a long shot, but do you still have the fender flares for sale?

spdtaco 01-20-2010 03:20 PM

mr. ernst, check your pm's


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 PM.