1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma OEM Seat Covers 2005-2009

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TRDKevin, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Aug 5, 2009 at 4:44 PM
    TRDKevin

TRDKevin [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 TRD Sport
    TRD Supercharger TRD Cat Exhaust TRD Air Filter Tube Steps Custom Two-tone Front and back Seat Leather Painted Tonneau Cover Front Skid Plate Door Sill Protectors Rear DVDs in Both Head Rests with touch screens Glass Break Sensors security System added Sport Racing Pedals Bed Extender All Weather Mats front and rear Venture Shield on front bumper, mirrors and under door handles
    I have a set of seat covers from my 2009 double cab Tacoma these are the Graphite Fabric covers. These are on Ebay now please take a look and let me know if you are interested.

DSC01837Front Ebay.jpg
    DSC01839 Headrest Ebay.jpg
    DSC01827 Back Ebay.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Aug 6, 2009 at 6:07 AM
    TRDKevin

TRDKevin [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 TRD Sport
    TRD Supercharger TRD Cat Exhaust TRD Air Filter Tube Steps Custom Two-tone Front and back Seat Leather Painted Tonneau Cover Front Skid Plate Door Sill Protectors Rear DVDs in Both Head Rests with touch screens Glass Break Sensors security System added Sport Racing Pedals Bed Extender All Weather Mats front and rear Venture Shield on front bumper, mirrors and under door handles
    The covers which haven't been used, the custom headrests with the embroidered TRD logo on both headrests and the new floor mats for front and rear, I have at $300

3. Aug 7, 2009 at 6:44 AM
    TRDKevin

TRDKevin [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 TRD Sport
    How much time would you like?

Products Discussed in

To Top