Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   EZ-Lift 3" block lift Front, 1.5 rear block lift (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/51504-ez-lift-3-block-lift-front-1-5-rear-block-lift.html)

mick478 09-08-2009 08:19 PM

EZ-Lift 3" block lift Front, 1.5 rear block lift

i have my block lift for sale frm ez lift, i want 5100's, 3" front, 1.5 rear all block lift, too high for me, i think 5100's woould be better, lift is still on my truck, will only take it off when its sold. in great cond, just rather have 5100' instead, works on 6 luggers, two or four wheel drive, bought new for 225 and some change, make me an offer to cover 5100's for the front, and its sold, located in stockton, CA, an hour east from the bay, thirty minutes south of sactown, 30 minutes north of modesto, etc, i work in lathrop, so hit me up, 209-969-0266, comes with diff drop. http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/5-6_tac_lift.htm

jacob_wood 09-09-2009 12:20 AM

does this work with the 5100's?

mick478 09-09-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacob_wood (Post 917315)
does this work with the 5100's?

i bet it would, only if your 5100's are set at 0, to use the 5100's set at anything above "0" and this lift may cause your s--t to get f--ked, so i wouldnt.

bmxican 09-09-2009 03:37 PM

i was just looking at this site.. how does it ride?? be honest!

Menametony 09-09-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick478 (Post 916945)
i have my block lift for sale frm ez lift, i want 5100's, 3" front, 1.5 rear all block lift, too high for me, i think 5100's woould be better, lift is still on my truck, will only take it off when its sold. in great cond, just rather have 5100' instead, works on 6 luggers, two or four wheel drive, bought new for 225 and some change, make me an offer to cover 5100's for the front, and its sold, located in stockton, CA, an hour east from the bay, thirty minutes south of sactown, 30 minutes north of modesto, etc, i work in lathrop, so hit me up, 209-969-0266, comes with diff drop. http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/5-6_tac_lift.htm

woah woah woah! im from stockton... haha one crazy place

mick478 09-09-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menametony (Post 918702)
woah woah woah! im from stockton... haha one crazy place

Yeah yeah, and proud of it!!!....... not...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmxican (Post 918701)
i was just looking at this site.. how does it ride?? be honest!

its a little rough-er than stock, if you have the rear tsb done its like the same spring rate, but cushier, but the only thing that i dont like is that when you go over big bumps, like in an intersection where cars have worn down the asphalt and you are going perpendicular to those, it kinda hops, almost like the shock doesnt have enought time to rebound, i dunno if shocks, different springs would help, but i just figuered that 5100's would have a better ride, **i have the 4-banger, so youse guyse with the V6 would probably have a better ride due to more front end weight** and with the three inch lift, and no caster correction devices, like upper a arms, it wanders in a 5mph crosswinds, so im willing to get less lift, and better handling and tracking. that is my honest opinion so after knocking the product that im trying to sell, i give myself a sarcastic, 'thanks'.

--mike

Menametony 09-09-2009 03:49 PM

good luck with the sale man... how's good ole stockton

mick478 09-09-2009 03:53 PM

Dirty, clear 90' day with smoke on the horizon, but other than that its cool, nice to be under 100, houze it over in va?

bmxican 09-09-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick478 (Post 918726)
Yeah yeah, and proud of it!!!....... not...

its a little rough-er than stock, if you have the rear tsb done its like the same spring rate, but cushier, but the only thing that i dont like is that when you go over big bumps, like in an intersection where cars have worn down the asphalt and you are going perpendicular to those, it kinda hops, almost like the shock doesnt have enought time to rebound, i dunno if shocks, different springs would help, but i just figuered that 5100's would have a better ride, **i have the 4-banger, so youse guyse with the V6 would probably have a better ride due to more front end weight** and with the three inch lift, and no caster correction devices, like upper a arms, it wanders in a 5mph crosswinds, so im willing to get less lift, and better handling and tracking. that is my honest opinion so after knocking the product that im trying to sell, i give myself a sarcastic, 'thanks'.

--mike

oh ok i see. well i appreciate you being honest thats for sure!

Menametony 09-09-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick478 (Post 918741)
Dirty, clear 90' day with smoke on the horizon, but other than that its cool, nice to be under 100, houze it over in va?

its ok.. love the randomness of the rain though... hahah the tstorms are cool.. but nothing beats the west coast... i like how green it is over here though

mick478 09-09-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmxican (Post 918750)
oh ok i see. well i appreciate you being honest thats for sure!

well i am able to sell anything to anyone, but i figured i'll be honest, just this once...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menametony (Post 918756)
its ok.. love the randomness of the rain though... hahah the tstorms are cool.. but nothing beats the west coast... i like how green it is over here though

yeah t storms are awesome, i wish we get more of those...