1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS-Eclipse CD5435

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Coastie Joe, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Sep 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM
    Coastie Joe

Coastie Joe [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    NM
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD Off Road
    This is a very slightly used Eclipse CD player... I bought it a little over 2 years ago for my Chevy truck. I sold the truck before I went on deployment and took the deck out. I have since purchased my Tacoma and have other ideas for the stereo. I purchased this deck from a local Custom Audio Authorized ECLIPSE Dealer for nearly $600. It is Sirius and HD Radio Ready, plays WMA, and MP3 files, has a 5v preout, 4 preouts for amps, or accessories, a wiring harness that was professionally soldered and shrink wrapped, a plastic face and surround, and wireless remote. The player has not been "keyed" with a CD so it is open for use... I have the manual but I am unsure where is is located at this time... $200 shipped to your door or best offer... Questions? PM me!

Thanks!!

100_1826.jpg
    100_1827.jpg
    100_1828.jpg

2. Sep 13, 2009 at 12:29 PM
    Coastie Joe

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    NM
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD Off Road
    Lowered the price $100 dollars... I would really like to see this go to a good home guys...

3. Sep 13, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    ThreeMan

ThreeMan Opinions Vary...

Member:
    Oswego, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 V6 TRD DCLB
    King Remote Resi Suspension - Total Chaos UCAs - Full Katzkin Leather - Leer Camper Shell - Custom Projector Halo Headlights - HID Fogs - Eagle Eye LED tail lights - Rigid Industries LED Light Bar Mounted in Bumper - Wade In-channel Vent Visors - K&N Filter - 20% on the fronts - Dakar Progressive Leafs - Fuel Beast Wheels wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATMs - 4 Tie Down Mod - Pop N Lock - Billet Grille - Weathertech Mats - LED Map and Dome Lights - Optima Yellow Top - Redline Elite Hood Struts - Tunes: Eclipse 7100 HU - Eclipse IPC-106 Interface - Audison LRX 5.1K - Hertz Mille MLK2 Components - JL 13TW5 - JL cables and wires - Fully Deadened with SDS products - Metra dash kit - Custom Sub Box and Amp Rack - Still Under Construction.
    The correct age is around 2004-2005, but I still have a few questions.
    Is the price with shipping included. Does it work properly?

4. Sep 13, 2009 at 6:37 PM
    Coastie Joe

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    NM
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD Off Road
    Well you are correct on the actual dates of when it was in its prime, however I purchased it NEW between 2 or 3 years ago... It is in perfect working condition and the price does include shipping... It has been a very nice deck for me but I just wanna put something else in my Tacoma or I would keep it for myself... If I look hard enough I may still have the original box and I know I can come up with the manual as well... I just have lots of stuff "lost" in storage because I just returned from the middle east... If you would like to PM me I would be glad to give you my phone number and answer any questions you may have... :)

Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top