Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/60398-fs-weathertech-floor-liners-front-rear-grey-like-new-condtion.html)

davatk 11-11-2009 11:24 AM

SOLD - FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners - Front & Rear - Grey - Like New Condtion
 
5 Attachment(s)
I am selling a full set of WeatherTech Floormats that I removed from my 2009 Tacoma that I recently traded in. They less thatn a year old and are in near perfect condition.

Weathertech part #461781-460213 ( fits 2005-2010 Tacoma DC)

$120.00 plus shipping

PM me with any questions. Pics attached.

SOLD !!

2009Silver 11-11-2009 11:34 AM

Timing is everything I guess...

These will go quick :eek:

P-Dub 11-11-2009 12:08 PM

I really want these, I just wish they were black. Do you have pics with them installed in your truck before?

southern_x 11-11-2009 12:31 PM

wish they were black also id be all over this deal gd luck with the sale!

Its_Taco_Time 11-11-2009 12:31 PM

Would you be interested in selling the rear by itself?

davatk 11-11-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Dub (Post 1111450)
I really want these, I just wish they were black. Do you have pics with them installed in your truck before?

Nope sorry. They generally fit very well. When you first pull them from the box they are a bit deformed, but that goes away pretty quickly especially if you warm them a bit. I did have some issues with the fit on the passenger side mat when I ordered them, but Weathertech finally sent me one that the fit was acceptable on. I know they REALLY saved my carpet. Great product.

LB Taco 11-11-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time (Post 1111525)
Would you be interested in selling the rear by itself?

Ill buy just the fronts!

Toyota Truck 11-11-2009 12:35 PM

Why are you getting rid of them they look like there in great condition

BlancoTaco08 11-11-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davatk (Post 1111291)
I am selling a full set of WeatherTech Floormats that I removed from my 2009 Tacoma that I recently traded in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexus Truck (Post 1111535)
Why are you getting rid of them they look like there in great condition

:cool:

Its_Taco_Time 11-11-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LB Taco (Post 1111529)
Ill buy just the fronts!

You wanna split the cost 80/40 and buy them as a whole? I can pay for it and meet you between OC and LB. (I'll split shipping 50/50 with you)

davatk 11-11-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexus Truck (Post 1111535)
Why are you getting rid of them they look like there in great condition

Traded my truck in last week and I removed them before I traded. :)

Figured you guys would want them.

davatk 11-11-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time (Post 1111525)
Would you be interested in selling the rear by itself?

Probably not. But there is someone else who wanted just the fronts. Maybe you and him could get together.

davatk 11-11-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LB Taco (Post 1111529)
Ill buy just the fronts!

Prefer not to sell the fronts by themselves, but ITS TACO TIME is interested in just the rears, perhaps you two can get together.

Its_Taco_Time 11-11-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davatk (Post 1111616)
Prefer not to sell the fronts by themselves, but ITS TACO TIME is interested in just the rears, perhaps you two can get together.

I'm trying...we live pretty close to eachother.

Capita 11-11-2009 01:08 PM

I'd be all over that if I didn't have any on the way. It's a great deal for anyone interested!

bumped because of a great deal :)

Toyota Truck 11-11-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlancoTaco08 (Post 1111544)
:cool:

:o duh.

LB Taco 11-11-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time (Post 1111556)
You wanna split the cost 80/40 and buy them as a whole? I can pay for it and meet you between OC and LB. (I'll split shipping 50/50 with you)

Let's do it, what is shipping gonna be?

Its_Taco_Time 11-11-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LB Taco (Post 1111649)
Let's do it, what is shipping gonna be?

ALRIGHT!

PM sent...

Back off everyone :quickdraw:First dibs...LBTaco and I

LB Taco 11-11-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time (Post 1111654)
ALRIGHT!

PM sent...

Back off everyone :quickdraw:First dibs...LBTaco and I


YEAH x2!

davatk 11-11-2009 02:12 PM

SOLD TO JChase
 
Sold for $120.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14 PM.