1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 Taco Access cab V6 auto 4x4 $12k

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mhlden, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Mar 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
    mhlden

mhlden [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4
    WeatherTech Floor mats Ventvisors
    I am putting it up for sale, I have a company car and I just don't a need for the truck.

2006 sr5 access cab 4x4, 147k miles auto...

I have had some minor concerns with the trans shuttering between second and third. Let me be clear, I drive the truck back and forth to Georgia without any problems, when I did not have the now free car. It may need to be a rebuild but Toyota told me to they would drive it the way it is. Either way that is why I have it priced like I do.

Weather tech floor mats, TRD offroad wheels, Michillen tires

$12,000

Mike
    305-773-8727

tacoma pic.jpg

2. Mar 1, 2010 at 7:56 PM
    billyjoe

billyjoe Taco Fever - I've got it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB V6 4WD LTD
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau
    Whoa! I thought you were interested in doing a bunch of mods, now selling? That's quite a swing my friend!

3. Mar 2, 2010 at 3:04 PM
    mhlden

mhlden [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4
    WeatherTech Floor mats Ventvisors
    That is true, there is a little more to the story... One after doing some research most of the mods I was looking into where to simply upgrade my truck to a lot of the features standard on a 2010. I have a company car for the next few months, after that I will receive an allowance if the car falls into certain parameters. Basically you have to keep a new vehicle, which is fine with me, gives me a chance to save up some cash to put down on a new Tacoma down the road. At the moment though the one I have is not doing any good just sitting around. It is a great truck that I really enjoy, I literally have no need for it to sit around for six months.

Thanks again for the advice on the various items, I am really surprised no one has jumped on the truck as this one is priced far less than any other tacoma I have found equally equipped.

Products Discussed in

To Top