1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Matte Black Liquid Metal Wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by billas333, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Mar 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    Hey whats up guys,

I am looking at upgrading my wheels from the matte black to the chrome in the same wheel. I love the design of this wheel it just looks absolutely mean and aggressive. I would not recommend them for another black truck unless thats the look you are going for. I do think these would look bad ass on a white, red, or silver Taco for sure!

If you wanna see what they look like on your color check out discount tires website there is an interactive wheel system on there it works pretty well.

Anyway I paid retail from discount tire for the wheels at 135 x 4 + tax = 590 which is the same cost now.

I am asking 120x4= 480 OBO for the whole set. This will include shipping. If you are local and would like to pick them up then that can be arranged as I am in the Northern California area by Sac.

The wheels are in mint condition I have never had a chance to do any serious off roading with them. Check out my pics as the wheels come with two different center caps being matte black and chrome. I have pics of both up.

Wheels are 17x9 for stock size Sport pkg. they also have -10mm backspace which will push them away from the truck body giving more clearance for larger tires. Valve stems are chrome on these as well.

I would accept pay pal payment for receipt reasons and as soon as it is received I will order my new wheels and get them shipping asap to you.

Thanks for looking.

Billas

liquid metal gatlins2.jpg
    P1240003.jpg
    P1240008.jpg
    P1230002.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top