Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Feeler: TRD CAI for 4.0L (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/86577-feeler-trd-cai-4-0l.html)

JB3CK24 04-11-2010 02:02 PM

Feeler: TRD CAI for 4.0L
 
Sold

MacTanTRD 04-11-2010 08:38 PM

ill swing by to pick it up this weekend. im from camp pendleton. 320 good?

JB3CK24 04-11-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacTanTRD (Post 1645669)
ill swing by to pick it up this weekend. im from camp pendleton. 320 good?

PM'd you.

JB3CK24 04-11-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacTanTRD (Post 1645669)
ill swing by to pick it up this weekend. im from camp pendleton. 320 good?

hey, idk if my PM went or not...its not in my sent. Email me at jb3ck @ me . com

cudason 04-11-2010 09:29 PM

3500 is considered high rpms???

sdirep 04-12-2010 12:12 AM

im in san diego as well and interested. let me know if the other buyer doesnt go through. thanks

stenyeart 04-12-2010 12:17 AM

Why does everyone think that the TRD intakes have been discontinued. They got a new part number, thats all.

JB3CK24 04-12-2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stenyeart (Post 1646318)
Why does everyone think that the TRD intakes have been discontinued. They got a new part number, thats all.

Try to find this model of Intake... it's discontinued... the new part number is a COMPLETELY different manufacturer made by AEM not AFE. Look into it...

JB3CK24 04-12-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cudason (Post 1645879)
3500 is considered high rpms???

On a truck that revs to 5200 and the sound it makes once VVT-i adjusts the cam positioning, yeah..it's high for this truck.

darcivic00si 04-12-2010 11:17 AM

Did you sell it yet? I am looking for one of these and am willing to pay more. I'll buy it for $400 shipped. I just don't like the new ones at all.

JB3CK24 04-12-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darcivic00si (Post 1647363)
Did you sell it yet? I am looking for one of these and am willing to pay more. I'll buy it for $400 shipped. I just don't like the new ones at all.

Email me asap. Jb3ck @ me.com

darcivic00si 04-12-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB3CK24 (Post 1647378)
Email me asap. Jb3ck @ me.com

Done! SOLD to me! I'd rather spend the extra cash and stop searching for one of these in new condition.

Thanks!

JB3CK24 04-12-2010 11:47 AM

SOLD to Darci!

Hope you enjoy it.. it's brand new :)

Thanks


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 PM.