1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS. Metalmiller punisher Grill Emblem

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Wayner275, May 2, 2010.

1. May 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM
    Wayner275

Wayner275 [OP] Member Me

Member:
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Step bars, Weathertech mats, Sirius sat., Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite, Pop-n-Lock (ditched the PopnLock and went with the Dyno Lock, RedLine hood struts, Cloud-rider Grill insert,
    Punisher grill emblem, sanded, primed, painted white. black background is made from my broken mudflap material. Paid 60 dollars plus shipping when it was unfinished. Would like to get 60 dollars plus shipping. Shipping is from postal code S4H 2X3 Saskatchewan, Canada.

Bonus: Includes 3 TPM sensors. I got these from a guy that sold me some 16" steel wheels. You can see that the sensors don't have the retaining nuts and only one of the three has a valve in the stem. Can't verify that they work, but I will include them with the emblem.

Punisher Skull.jpg
    TPMS.jpg

2. Mar 19, 2015 at 6:47 AM
    KnivesOneOne

KnivesOneOne Tacomawerx

Member:
    First Name:
    Miguel
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma trd quadcab
    Bajarack roof rack, baja designs stealth light bar, 3" lift toy tec Boss, expedition weight leaf springs, 17's rhino rockwells with 33" Goodyear duratracs, spyder(very crappy)halo projector led headlights, blacked out grill with custom emblem (punisher)! Body Armor rear bumper with swing out gate, rotopax mount with rotopax and lock, Kenwood flatscreen display with JL audio all through, CBI ditch brackets with rigid industries D2, proline front bumper with rigid industries D2 driving, viper alarm remote start, custom welded bedrack, hi lift jack, more to come.....
    Do you still have the white emblem?

3. Mar 19, 2015 at 6:51 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    Dude this is from 2010

Products Discussed in

To Top