Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapler AT (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/90967-fs-265-75-16-nitto-terra-grapler.html)

stroM- 05-05-2010 08:58 AM

FS: 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapler AT
 
Approx. 6k Miles. Asking $450 obo. Shipping available but at buyers expense.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/zp-/nittos.jpg

Selling TIRES ONLY

Thanks for looking!

DLR07 05-05-2010 09:00 AM

Not trying to be a dick at all but how much did you pay for them. I got mine cheaper then what your selling them for new.

stroM- 05-05-2010 09:04 AM

I have them up for 20% less than what i bought them for. I'm asking OBO on everything, its just what i would like to get from them as a starting point.

GL with your sale.................:proposetoast:

misterquad 05-05-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLR07 (Post 1730893)
Not trying to be a dick at all but how much did you pay for them. I got mine cheaper then what your selling them for new.

x2

But, I would say they are a great tire anyway.

Good Luck

DLR07 05-05-2010 09:08 AM

good luck with the sale they are great tires

stroM- 05-05-2010 09:12 AM

I'd like to know your source for tires, cuz i have a hard time finding anything cheaper than what im selling these for brand new... (just to confirm your earlier statement)

DLR07 05-05-2010 09:15 AM

It might just be a florida thing, I see your in Cali and Im in Tampa. Got em from tires plus back last november. Good luck with the sale, like I said wasnt trying to be a dick or ruin your sale by any means. they are great tires

misterquad 05-05-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stroM- (Post 1730945)
I'd like to know your source for tires, cuz i have a hard time finding anything cheaper than what im selling these for brand new... (just to confirm your earlier statement)


https://www.onlinetires.com/cart.php

Doc.SS 05-05-2010 09:21 AM

Do the wheels weigh around 25lb each..??
If so, shipping would be about $40 for each then.....
I'm debating.....

misterquad 05-05-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc.SS (Post 1730980)
Do the wheels weigh around 25lb each..??
If so, shipping would be about $40 for each then.....
I'm debating.....

Wheels are about 25 pounds and tires are about 55 pounds. (generally for these sizes.

TacomaTSP4 05-05-2010 11:26 AM

bumb for my bud Jason

bradu81 05-16-2010 11:59 PM

bump

stroM- 05-17-2010 08:16 AM

--- Monday Morning Bump ---

375taco 05-17-2010 08:21 AM

ok so are you selling tires and rims or just tires?

stroM- 05-17-2010 08:23 AM

Tires only as stated in the first post :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 PM.