1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just an FYI...some stuff I am selling but trying to convince every one I'm not yet...

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Masada, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM
    Masada

Masada [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Just wanted to let you guys know I may be swapping out lift components for some Fox 2.5 soon.

I have 5100 and OME 886 springs for the front that gives me about 2.5ish inches of lift.

If anyone you know is interested or you may be PM me or ask here :)

***Edit***

886 to Jake and 5100 to Ryan, possibly :)

2. Jun 19, 2010 at 3:01 PM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    no Satashi bud sorry...try asking Alex ir some of the other guys.

3. Jun 19, 2010 at 11:38 PM
    SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    Dibs on your All Pro front bumper...and/or your 1911.

4. Jun 19, 2010 at 11:46 PM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Ya you may have to wait a long ass time for that 1911...I tell you what, I can build you the samething if you want :).

5. Jun 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM
    SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    How bout a roof rack for FREEEEEEEE?

6. Jun 20, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dude now your just making stuff up I don't even have LOL...

7. Jun 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    Kyouto42

Kyouto42 Iron Beard

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BSP '10 4x4 TRD Off-Road DC
    See build thread in signature
    Hey thought I already had dibs on the 886's :p

8. Jun 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Yep, just haven't had time to list it...lol 886 are gone and the 5100 sound like they're spoken for too.

9. Jun 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    calaniz0312

calaniz0312 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    Mission, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Pop a Lock tail gate lock, Dee Zee Heavy Duty bed mat, Viper alarm system, Blacked out headlights, Blacked out tailights.
  10. Jun 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    No pics or price on the stuff?

Bending the rules to suit ourselves aren't we?

11. Jun 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM
    Kyouto42

Kyouto42 Iron Beard

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BSP '10 4x4 TRD Off-Road DC
    See build thread in signature
    To be fair it's all sold already :D

12. Jun 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM
    SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    This is what I meant in relation to a roof rack...I knoew you didn't have one...and sure as hell you wouldn't give one away for free. All seriousness, what would you charge to build me one?

13. Jun 21, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Nope, there is no rule that states any and all BST possibilities must and can only be placed in the BST thread.

It's interesting your choice of words coincide with something in a PM from Brunes on the same topic...

Oh I see lol sorry my bad at e-humor :D

Nothing more than the parts that are needed, I'm not a gun smith and yoru a friend so theres no way I would charge you. Everything I did was parts but from caswells, that's all :)

14. Jun 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    You're right, there is no "rule" saying items for sale "need" to be in the B/S/T section but... there is a rule in there that says items for sale need a price and picture. What would be the point of having a B/S/T section if we didn't encourage people to use it.

As for the second part... good for him!

Lastly, there is more than one way to let us know if you have an issue. Preferably by including the one you have a gripe with know that you do.

15. Jun 21, 2010 at 6:29 PM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I get where you're coming from, this wasn't really meant to be a buy/sell thread in my eyes. More like hey this may come up for sale in the near future, anyone here interested before I take a bunch of pics and make a thread just to say it's already sold...that's why it was an FYI. It did work to because a couple people already knew what it was and wanted it. I'm sorry if that was bending the rules, I didn't intend for it to be that way.

16. Jun 21, 2010 at 8:05 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    And here is where I call bullshit- The title of the original thread you posted:
    True-You changed the title for this thread- but only because you got called out on the last one.
    IT SAYS FOR SALE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...and then 1/2 day later the stuff only MIGHT be MAYBE for sale. Quit trying to play word games.

17. Jun 22, 2010 at 5:28 AM
    Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:

To quote brianr go shit in your hat dude and get a life...I'm done with your stupid games. You're acting like a little kid, it's a forum. Get over yourself and don't take life so seriously.

If it means that much to you, move this thread too, tell me I need prices and pics and I'll tell you no again and to just delet it. That I'm not taking pics of stuff still on my truck. Then you can lock it again...the stuff has already been spoken for, so I don't know what else you want.

18. Jun 22, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit

LOL-Yeah. You use a quote like that and I'M the little kid. You accused ME of deflecting and are apparently are so paranoid that you think Kilts and I were colluding to give you a hard time about your piss poor thread and attitude. Get a clue and learn to follow rules.

Your thread = closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top