Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: Magellan Maestro 3200 (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/99110-fs-magellan-maestro-3200-a.html)

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 04:56 PM

FS: Magellan Maestro 3200
 
I am selling my Magellan Maestro 3200, its 3 years old, but works fantastic! Has never failed me, always brought me to the right location. I am not one that cares whether it is Garmin Magellan or Tomtom, a GPS is a GPS. I have the orginal box and everything that came with the GPS unit. It uses NAVTEQ for the maps. You can do 2d or 3d view. I have cleared all the recent addresses i typed in and put in some random home address. its all ready to go.
it is powered through the cigarette lighter or you can use the built in battery

I would like to get atleast $75 for it, its one of the higher end GPS's

I am located in Frisco Texas

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC_0544.JPG

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC_0547.JPG

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC_0545.JPG

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC_0548.JPG

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC_0546.JPG

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 06:46 PM

Bump

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 07:57 PM

bump

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 08:52 PM

night bump

CUtigerfan 06-22-2010 09:09 PM

i'm going off to college this fall and this would probably be good to have. shipping quote to 29803?
oh and if i sent the money on paypal tomorrow do you think it would be here by next weekend? i'm going on a roadtrip and it would be good to have just in case i get turned around

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUtigerfan (Post 1898566)
i'm going off to college this fall and this would probably be good to have. shipping quote to 29803?
oh and if i sent the money on paypal tomorrow do you think it would be here by next weekend? i'm going on a roadtrip and it would be good to have just in case i get turned around

what exact day would you need it? I can put it in a US mail mailing box for 4.95

BTW IM a HUGE Clemson Fan!!!! Clemson's #1

CUtigerfan 06-22-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT (Post 1898574)
what exact day would you need it? I can put it in a US mail mailing box for 4.95

BTW IM a HUGE Clemson Fan!!!! Clemson's #1

I'm leaving next friday or saturday (not sure which yet) if you put it in the mail tomorrow or thursday i think it would get here in time. and if not i can pay the one day charge and use VZ navigator on my phone.

and I'm going up to Clemson in the middle of august for pre-pharmacy btw. can't wait for football season.

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUtigerfan (Post 1898597)
I'm leaving next friday or saturday (not sure which yet) if you put it in the mail tomorrow or thursday i think it would get here in time. and if not i can pay the one day charge and use VZ navigator on my phone.

and I'm going up to Clemson in the middle of august for pre-pharmacy btw. can't wait for football season.

IM pretty sure itll be there by friday.

My middle brother Goes to Clemson, hes in the Fraternity Sigma Chi

football season is the shit, There is nothing more exciting than the beginning of a Clemson home football game where they run down the hill

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-22-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUtigerfan (Post 1898597)
I'm leaving next friday or saturday (not sure which yet) if you put it in the mail tomorrow or thursday i think it would get here in time. and if not i can pay the one day charge and use VZ navigator on my phone.

and I'm going up to Clemson in the middle of august for pre-pharmacy btw. can't wait for football season.

I sent a PM, still awaiting a reply

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-23-2010 11:18 PM

Bump i received no response from CUtigerfan so its still up for grabs

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-24-2010 08:26 AM

Bump before I'm off to work, It's still available

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-24-2010 03:50 PM

Bump

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-24-2010 07:47 PM

Bump this unit is ready to lead the way

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-25-2010 03:11 PM

bump........again

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-25-2010 06:58 PM

:playball:

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-25-2010 07:01 PM

Price drop to $70!!!!!

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-27-2010 10:44 PM

:playball:

Ridingontrd 06-28-2010 04:35 AM

pm sent,

06BLUEDBLSPORT 06-29-2010 09:44 PM

:ranger:

Ridingontrd 06-29-2010 10:24 PM

I'll take it off your hands.:) Pm sent.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 PM.