Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 03-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #21
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hello. I'm looking for the lower dash panel for a 2012 Tacoma. What is the damage for one of those and a ATRAC button for it? Just under the climate control:

Thanks.
Hi there,

The lower dash panel is $105.64 and the switch is $49.04. I have to order both parts, they are usually a day out.

Q380149
Old 03-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #22
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for something too, the master driver control switch I think it's called, for controlling windows as door locks from the driver door?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #23
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I'm actually looking for something too, the master driver control switch I think it's called, for controlling windows as door locks from the driver door?
There's a few different options, can you supply me with the VIN?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Hi there,

The lower dash panel is $105.64 and the switch is $49.04. I have to order both parts, they are usually a day out.

Q380149
Not as bad as I thought. I will let you know if I decide to go through with it. Thank you for looking up the prices.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Price for Rotors and Pads for a 2006 4.0L V6 Prerunner?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #26
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
How about tail gate spoilers for us Xrunner guys? Could you bring any in? There is a bunch of guys on XRU who are looking for them.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Price for Rotors and Pads for a 2006 4.0L V6 Prerunner?
I have them in stock, the pads are $45.47 for the set and the brake rotors are $81.00 each.

Q380352
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #28
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them in stock, the pads are $45.47 for the set and the brake rotors are $81.00 each.

Q380352
Do the pads include new spring clips?
Old 03-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Do the pads include new spring clips?
No they do not. They are $1.88.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #30
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
jorge, if you would be able to find me a tailgate spoiler you would be my new hero. here is the p/n, but i cant seem to find it anywhere online...
last i heard this was almost impossible to get

part# 00016-35014
Old 03-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
jorge, if you would be able to find me a tailgate spoiler you would be my new hero. here is the p/n, but i cant seem to find it anywhere online...
last i heard this was almost impossible to get

part# 00016-35014
That's the spoiler that Sproulesxrunner is after as well. They are a bit hard to get a hold of, but I am working on it.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #32
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That's the spoiler that Sproulesxrunner is after as well. They are a bit hard to get a hold of, but I am working on it.
You = my hero lol
Old 03-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #33
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
You have a new customer. Your prices are better, and are closer than tacomapartscheap.com is to me.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #34

Quote:
You = my hero lol
Bad news, this part can only be ordered by VIN. Which means that I would need the VIN of a Tacoma that came with the spoiler from the factory. Toyota has these on lock down.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
You have a new customer. Your prices are better, and are closer than tacomapartscheap.com is to me.
Thank you!
Old 03-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #36
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Bad news, this part can only be ordered by VIN. Which means that I would need the VIN of a Tacoma that came with the spoiler from the factory. Toyota has these on lock down.
I've heard this before. Nothing against you because I know it's not your fault, but if a customer has the money and is willing to buy something, why is Toyota holding out on them? It's really stupid in my opinion. Again, nothing against you lol
Old 03-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #37

Quote:
I've heard this before. Nothing against you because I know it's not your fault, but if a customer has the money and is willing to buy something, why is Toyota holding out on them? It's really stupid in my opinion. Again, nothing against you lol
You know, I've asked this question before as well. What Toyota has told me is that the vehicles that were sold with that "package" were part of a limited production run and as such, they want to keep it that way.

Crazy right!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #38
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
You know, I've asked this question before as well. What Toyota has told me is that the vehicles that were sold with that "package" were part of a limited production run and as such, they want to keep it that way.

Crazy right!
Hmmmm, how hard do you think it would be to get ahold of one of those VIN's?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #39
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmmm, how hard do you think it would be to get ahold of one of those VIN's?
I wonder if anyone at Toyota will find it funny that one Xrunner owner with the limited package keeps "breaking" his spoiler ever two weeks and order a new one.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #40
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I wonder if anyone at Toyota will find it funny that one Xrunner owner with the limited package keeps "breaking" his spoiler ever two weeks and order a new one.

Ummmm...I don't think anybody cares if they find it "funny"