LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 12-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #481
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofo View Post
Hey I'm a new member to TW and maybe you've answered this question before so sorry if you have but do you ship to Canada. Tried to register on your site but didn't see any options for Canadians. Just wondering thanx
Unfortunately not at the moment. We will start offering shipping services to our friends up north in the first quarter of the year.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #482
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
Jorge,

What is the TW price on bed mats? One for a Access Cab/6' bed. Shipped to 74014?
It's $101.00 shipped.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 Redneck View Post
Hey Jorge,
Could you give me a price on these parts and shipping to 31023? Thanks...

PT546-35090
86180-0W031 (maybe a 032 now)
2009 Toyota Tacoma DC
$90.00 - PT546-35090
$180.00 - 86180-0W032

This would qualify for free ground shipping. There's just a $3.00 handling fee.

Q427406
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
im looking for the hardware (more specifically the m6 x 14mm wafer HD screws) that comes with a 2nd gen roof rack. can you get it or them? how much shipped to 35023?
Unfortunately Toyota does not sell just the hardware for the roof rack. They will sell you the hardware with the rails, but not separately.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #485
R.A. is on a distinguished road
R.A.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge,
Any discount coupons coming available for the new year?
Thanks
Ron
Old 12-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.A. View Post
Hey Jorge,
Any discount coupons coming available for the new year?
Thanks
Ron
Unfortunately not Ron. I will keep you guys updated though.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #487
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Here is the quote that you have requested, I have to order everything;

$11.20 each - 82998-24290 (NEED 4)
$35.86 - 879150T020B0
$35.86 - 879450T020B0

Q427103

How much would shipping be on that to 85708?
Old 12-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
How much would shipping be on that to 85708?
Ground is $10.95
Old 12-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #491
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge...

I'm looking to upgrade my base model visors with some grey cloth with extenders.

I don't care about lighted mirrors, but I'm seeing RC, AC, and DC options ranging from $44 to $72.

I'm thinking
body hardware, cab, interior trim, visor DOUBLE CAB, w/fabric, gray Right
and
body hardware, cab, interior trim, visor DOUBLE CAB, w/fabric, gray Left
will do the job, but I wanted to confirm, or if these are lighted and you have a cheaper option that is not lighted, that would be great.

2008, RC 5-Lug base model
Old 12-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #492
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent Jorge....looking to get the spark plugs and washers this week!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:01 AM   #493
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Jorge, a terrible thing just happened. My friend and I just went out to get some late night Waffle House, and I backed into his t100 in my driveway. Do you carry/could you give the price on a 96 t100 black tailgate and rear chrome bumper, and an 06 chrome tacoma rear bumper?
Old 01-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #494
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
PM sent Jorge....looking to get the spark plugs and washers this week!
Did you get my PM? I'd like to pick them up Friday morning....let me know!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:10 AM   #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hey man, do you're paint matched grills come in two pieces? Or one? I'm looking for a 2008 Silver grill with the two bars running across that is in two pieces so I can Satoshi it easier.
They are one piece grills.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #497

Quote:
Oh, and a silver hood, either with the scoop or not.
The cost of either hood is $347.30. FYI, hoods don't come painted.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:21 AM   #498

Quote:
Oh, and a silver hood, either with the scoop or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Hey Jorge...

I'm looking to upgrade my base model visors with some grey cloth with extenders.

I don't care about lighted mirrors, but I'm seeing RC, AC, and DC options ranging from $44 to $72.

I'm thinking
body hardware, cab, interior trim, visor DOUBLE CAB, w/fabric, gray Right
and
body hardware, cab, interior trim, visor DOUBLE CAB, w/fabric, gray Left
will do the job, but I wanted to confirm, or if these are lighted and you have a cheaper option that is not lighted, that would be great.

2008, RC 5-Lug base model
Can you PM me your VIN. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
Hello Jorge, a terrible thing just happened. My friend and I just went out to get some late night Waffle House, and I backed into his t100 in my driveway. Do you carry/could you give the price on a 96 t100 black tailgate and rear chrome bumper, and an 06 chrome tacoma rear bumper?
$435.36 - Tailgate, does not come painted

$586.31 - T100 Rear Chrome Bumper

$329.41 - Tacoma Rear Chrome Bumper

Q427823
Old 01-02-2013, 06:37 AM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Did you get my PM? I'd like to pick them up Friday morning....let me know!
I did get your PM, but I was off during the holiday. . PM sent!

Products Discussed in this Thread