Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 01-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #521
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Jorge, what would the shipped cost to 91423 be for a 2011 Access Cab bed mat? (The form-fitted, rubber thing that lays in the bed....)
$95.00 shipped.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #522
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Upon researching further, i believe its a resistor that is bad, my a/c only blows on high??
Old 01-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #523
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Upon researching further, i believe its a resistor that is bad, my a/c only blows on high??
I have it in stock, it's $23.88 + tax.

Q429639
Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #524
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post

Q429639
Great, ill try and swing by!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #525
Quote:

Q429639
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Great, ill try and swing by!
Just picked up! Thank you!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #526
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Can you still get the PTR18-35090 TX Pro black wheels? I have a VIN if needed. I just need one, with ring and center cap. If so, at what cost and shipping to 32055?

Need to complete my set

Old 01-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #527
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
how much can you guys get a set of the baja wheels, shipped for?
Old 01-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
Can you still get the PTR18-35090 TX Pro black wheels? I have a VIN if needed. I just need one, with ring and center cap. If so, at what cost and shipping to 32055?

Need to complete my set

I can get it, it's $214.80 per wheel. The ring is $62.83 and the center cap is $8.77. I would need a VIN to order it.

Q429987
Old 01-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
how much can you guys get a set of the baja wheels, shipped for?
See my comment above on the cost of the wheels. FYI, I can only order these wheels if you actually have a Baja Edition Tacoma, I would need the VIN to place the order.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #530
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can i get a price quote for part #84871-48030, 3 of part #00272-SLLC2, and 12 quarts of Toyota WS ATF fluid?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznboi View Post
Can i get a price quote for part #84871-48030, 3 of part #00272-SLLC2, and 12 quarts of Toyota WS ATF fluid?
The switch is $61.81. We do not ship fluids outside of the state.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #532
What is this I don't even
yotaman90 is a jewel in the roughyotaman90 is a jewel in the roughyotaman90 is a jewel in the rough

yotaman90's Tacoma Gallery
So if one were to purchase the TRD beadlock wheels in a color other than the bronze, would the center cap and trim ring have to be purchased separately? Or are they included regardless of color?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #533
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See my comment above on the cost of the wheels. FYI, I can only order these wheels if you actually have a Baja Edition Tacoma, I would need the VIN to place the order.
that sucks. shoptrd can get them without the VIN and has free shipping...
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #534
What is this I don't even
yotaman90 is a jewel in the roughyotaman90 is a jewel in the roughyotaman90 is a jewel in the rough

yotaman90's Tacoma Gallery
Also, what would the price be for P/N 23100-39336 shipped to 87571? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman90 View Post
Also, what would the price be for P/N 23100-39336 shipped to 87571? Thanks!
$97.51 shipped. I would have to order it.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #536
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman90 View Post
So if one were to purchase the TRD beadlock wheels in a color other than the bronze, would the center cap and trim ring have to be purchased separately? Or are they included regardless of color?
I'm expecting a black one from him next week ring comes with it, unsure about the center cap but I ordered an extra one anyway (at $9, if I don't need it, I'll find something to do with it. maybe make a new grille emblem, lol)
Old 01-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #537
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #538
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, price for passenger side outside cv boot?
Old 01-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #539
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the price for a 2011 Barcelona Red (3r3 color code?) shipped to 95814?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #540
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on PT767-35112 shipped to 05403