Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #41
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help this morning! Order placed!

Great customer service for anybody who was curious!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #42
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Hmmmm, how hard do you think it would be to get ahold of one of those VIN's?
That's a good question, I have way finding one unless we have anybody on the forum that has one of these versions and is willing to share their VIN to get another one. But then again, we still wouldn't be able to order them up in quantities........
Old 03-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #43
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
That's a good question, I have way finding one
...good enough for me lol
Old 03-28-2012, 01:58 AM   #44
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Price for rear window assembly with sliding rear window, factory tint? Please?

2005 TRD Offroad double cab.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:29 AM   #45
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
...good enough for me lol
I failed miserably . I meant to say that I do not have a way of finding one. I can be grammatically challenged at times!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Price for rear window assembly with sliding rear window, factory tint? Please?

2005 TRD Offroad double cab.
I need a VIN, can you please supply me with it?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #47
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, 1st of all tnx for the hook up. When I go to ur site and put in tune up kits in the search engine nothing comes up. When I click on trd performance nothing comes up
Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #48
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, just went back on seems like it is working now...great prices so far on the fj cruiser center caps 7.87 a piece, so is this discount good for a while or is it limited time?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Jorge, just went back on seems like it is working now...great prices so far on the fj cruiser center caps 7.87 a piece, so is this discount good for a while or is it limited time?
Yeah, it seems like there was a hiccup with the site there for a second, now it's back up and running. That is our regular sales price.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #50

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
jorge I just sent u a pm
Old 03-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #51
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
I failed miserably . I meant to say that I do not have a way of finding one. I can be grammatically challenged at times!
no worries jorge, thanks for your time!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #52
SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
Can 2009 Smoke Chrome Headlights fit a 2005 truck? Toyota Said I needed the 2009 vin to match the 2005....
Old 03-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #53

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

jorge is the man way to hook up TW
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #54
135boomer is on a distinguished road
135boomer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for the double cup holder that's in front of the automatic shifter on the console. This would be for a 2007 Taco Prerunner. Send me a pm if you got it with a price including shipping.

Thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBlueTaco0502 View Post
Can 2009 Smoke Chrome Headlights fit a 2005 truck? Toyota Said I needed the 2009 vin to match the 2005....
Yes they can, I have both headlamps here in stock and I just verified it. I have them in stock BTW.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135boomer View Post
I'm looking for the double cup holder that's in front of the automatic shifter on the console. This would be for a 2007 Taco Prerunner. Send me a pm if you got it with a price including shipping.

Thanks
Are you needing the actual cup holder tray or the 2 inserts that go inside of the tray?
Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Can't believe Im the first to ask....Do you guys get TRD exhausts? I want one for my 2010 double cab off road.
Yes we do sell TRD parts. In respect to the exhaust, the cost is $402.00. The problem is shipping. FedEx nor UPS will ship it via there ground services because of the size.