Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 02-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #641
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
Is it the left or the right side? When I put in the part #, nothing come up.
That number is just a quote number for my reference. The part number is 87909-04190.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #642
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Scion part # 52119A and part # 53112E

Old 02-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #643
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

what j00 ordering for the FRS?
Old 02-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #644
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

That's actually just a part code, what is the year and model of that Scion?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #645
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
That's actually just a part code, what is the year and model of that Scion?
i bet he has a 2013 FR-S
Old 02-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #646

If it's for the FR-S the bumper cover is $273.13 and the grill is $31.62.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #647
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
what j00 ordering for the FRS?
Uh stuff....

I hit a trailer hitch ball on a truck, just enough to leave the impression but not damage anything else.

Quote:
i bet he has a 2013 FR-S
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
If it's for the FR-S the bumper cover is $273.13 and the grill is $31.62.
Sweet...and I have to paint those correct?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #648
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Uh stuff....

I hit a trailer hitch ball on a truck, just enough to leave the impression but not damage anything else.

bwhahhahahaha good job :P
Old 02-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #649

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
bwhahhahahaha good job :P
I was/am so pissed off dude lol
Old 02-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #650
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I was/am so pissed off dude lol

oh i bet. ive scraped the underneath of the front lip a few times on curbs. used to pulling all the way up in the truck and now with the car i have to remind myself not to do that
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #651

Law Enforcement:
We were getting off a highway, my gf was in front, then a dodge 3500, then me. It was a right turn yield onto a traffic lane. My gf had a free spot so she went, I looked back it was still free, I looked ahead and the truck moved, I looked back and it was free so I moved and looked ahead at the same time and the truck had stopped....for no reason, we had a full open lane of traffic...even after I hit him and we stopped and started going again to find a place to park, no cars in the lane we merged into. I still have no clue why he just stopped in the lane.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #652
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #653
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
The adjustors have frozen on the LCA's on my 08 tacoma reg cab, 2.7l 4x4. Replacing them requires 4 LCA Bushings, 2 front cams, and 2 rear cams, correct? Anything I'm missing?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #654
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
The adjustors have frozen on the LCA's on my 08 tacoma reg cab, 2.7l 4x4. Replacing them requires 4 LCA Bushings, 2 front cams, and 2 rear cams, correct? Anything I'm missing?
your probably going to need new everyting because if yours are anything like mine were its going to be bad. bolts/adjusters/cam plates/inserts and its a job to replace just the bushings i wish you luck
Old 02-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #655
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
need both axle seals for the front diff on 2007 4runner sr5 4wd 4.0L and also can you price me front axles for shits and giggles. pm me if you need more info
Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #657
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for no reason, we had a full open lane of traffic...even after I hit him and we stopped and started going again to find a place to park, no cars in the lane we merged into. I still have no clue why he just stopped in the lane.
Were you cited? Would that be following to close to avoid accident?
Old 02-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #658
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
your probably going to need new everyting because if yours are anything like mine were its going to be bad. bolts/adjusters/cam plates/inserts and its a job to replace just the bushings i wish you luck
Yea, you have to sawzall through the bolt and sleeve, on both sides of each bushing, to get the LCA out. Then, you have to press out the bushing. I just didn't know if I was missing any parts. This is the first time I'm doing this, and I don't want to have to ride the bicycle to the dealer to get more parts.

I'll call the # to find out, if nobody else can verify.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #659

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Were you cited? Would that be following to close to avoid accident?
No I was going about 5 mph and no injuries so PD did not respond, online report only.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #660
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Yea, you have to sawzall through the bolt and sleeve, on both sides of each bushing, to get the LCA out. Then, you have to press out the bushing. I just didn't know if I was missing any parts. This is the first time I'm doing this, and I don't want to have to ride the bicycle to the dealer to get more parts.

I'll call the # to find out, if nobody else can verify.
I might have to do this soon too..