Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #661
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have the code ? Might just call up there if not
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #662
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Uh stuff....

I hit a trailer hitch ball on a truck, just enough to leave the impression but not damage anything else.

This.

Sweet...and I have to paint those correct?
Yes, they would have to be painted.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #663
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
The adjustors have frozen on the LCA's on my 08 tacoma reg cab, 2.7l 4x4. Replacing them requires 4 LCA Bushings, 2 front cams, and 2 rear cams, correct? Anything I'm missing?
There's also 2 front cam bolts, 2 rear cam bolts and 2 nuts.

Pretty much all of the hardware with the 4 bushings is $295.80.

Q439213
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 AM   #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
need both axle seals for the front diff on 2007 4runner sr5 4wd 4.0L and also can you price me front axles for shits and giggles. pm me if you need more info
$7.27 - LH seal

$12.06 - RH seal

$341.34 each axle

Q439214
Old 03-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #665
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...20ball%20joint

referring to ^

aren't the pre runner and 4wd lower ball joints the same?

why is the right w/pre runner 84.80 and w/4wd 93.08?

also for the left its 84.80 and 85.55 respectively?

why are left and right diff prices for 4wd but not pre runner and left difference in price smaller then for right btwn pre runner and 4wd?

Prices do not seem to follow any logical order

Also any discount codes. these are expensive!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #666

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtacomaTIGER View Post
http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...20ball%20joint

referring to ^

aren't the pre runner and 4wd lower ball joints the same?

why is the right w/pre runner 84.80 and w/4wd 93.08?

also for the left its 84.80 and 85.55 respectively?

why are left and right diff prices for 4wd but not pre runner and left difference in price smaller then for right btwn pre runner and 4wd?

Prices do not seem to follow any logical order

Also any discount codes. these are expensive!
My apologies, there is clearly a cataloging error. The ball joints are the same, the LH is $84.55 and the RH is $93.08. Why is there a difference in the price, that's a great question, but I have no definitive answer for it. There can me many reasons for the difference (i.e. time of production, exchange value of $, etc. etc.).

We do not have any additional discount codes available at this time.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is a cataloging error. I need to have it corrected. I apologize for the confusion.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #667
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jus placed an order for a new wheel bearing, new wheels seals and a axle shaft seal, definitely priced the best out of any other website or dealer.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #668
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the clarification
Old 03-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #670
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge i'm looking to do some maintenance soon i'm looking for spark plugs and a toyota oil filter i have the part number for the denso plugs
(6) Denso Spark Plugs #K20HR-U11 (Toyota part #90919-01235)

but i don't have the part number for the good oil filter
Old 03-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #671
ser240z is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
ser240z's Tacoma Gallery
Got my parts today. Jorge made the whole transaction seamless and fast. Great person to deal with, I will be ordering my parts through him from now on.

Scott
Old 03-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #673
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Here be the tailgate bumpstop I'm looking for!
Attached Thumbnails
Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1363547828633.jpg  
Old 03-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #674
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge,
Can you get a 08 tailgate for my trd sport?if you can,a price for painted ready to install or if you have a primed without the plastic lining on it,shipped to 23322.

Tnx, bill
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #675
Formally afroman5015

Looking to replace both sides of my valve cover gaskets on a 00, is the one on the website listed for 18.23 item #4 for both sides ? Also need both intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, and a fuel filter lol
Old 03-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #676
spunger1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
spunger1's Tacoma Gallery
Any good pricing on a 2013 double cab long bed TRD exhaust? I bought my bed mag from you guys as you had excellent pricing.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #678
TacoUGA is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
TacoUGA's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge,

How much for a 2012 Double Cab Short Bed mat shipped to 30084?

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #679
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 2nd gen bed mat for a short bed shipped to 73503 or 32127, which ever is cheaper. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfn5402 View Post
do you ship to APO? I'm overseas in Germany but I want a bed mat for my 2013 access cab.
Unfortunately we do not.