Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 04-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #701
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
$14.28 each - 90312-95001
$62.06 each - 90369-54002
$34.00 each - 90316-69001

I have to order the seals, they're a day out.

Q445202
Thank you, lucky I do need them.

I do NEED a front brake caliper mounting bolt. If you have it, put it on will call for me today, please, if you need to order it.... order it!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #702
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Tacoma bed mat? Edit: On your website at $84. Nevermind!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #704
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I remember there being some talk a while back in here about mirror covers. Not sure if that's applicable for me, but I was wanting to just replace the outer portion of my passenger side mirror (see pic). All I found on the parts diagrams were the whole assembly it seems. Can I get just that outer cover or is it the whole thing? If so, price? 2007 double cab prerunner power mirrors painted black sand pearl.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #705
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I remember there being some talk a while back in here about mirror covers. Not sure if that's applicable for me, but I was wanting to just replace the outer portion of my passenger side mirror (see pic). All I found on the parts diagrams were the whole assembly it seems. Can I get just that outer cover or is it the whole thing? If so, price? 2007 double cab prerunner power mirrors painted black sand pearl.
You would have to replace the whole mirror assembly unfortunately. The cost of the assembly is $153.47 and I would have to order it.

Q445692
Old 04-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #706
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Asked a while ago, so just checking to see if there's any change in the price on a 2011 Access Cab rubber bed mat shipped to 90401 (new zip). Also, let me know how to order, please....

EDIT: I see the post above, just wondering shipped price, please....
To order see here. Ground shipping is ~$8 - 9.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #707
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jorge,

Looking to order a scoop, plate, and guide for 2010 sport hood in magnetic grey metallic.

They are diagram #s 6, 7, and 8 on the hood diagram.

Let me know what the cost would be and what shipping to 85742 would be.

Thanks!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #708
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

All orders over $60 are eligible for free FedEx Ground shipping (some restrictions do apply, see our shipping policy for more details) within the lower 48 states.
Was this part of the coupon code? Because I have an order put together that is over $60 and it's charging me shipping. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:18 AM   #709
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for lower ball joints for my Tacoma. Do you have part numbers: 43340-39436 and 43330-39556 in stock?

Thanks!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Was this part of the coupon code? Because I have an order put together that is over $60 and it's charging me shipping. Thanks.
That actually changed at the beginning of this year, have a look here for details.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno4 View Post
I'm looking for lower ball joints for my Tacoma. Do you have part numbers: 43340-39436 and 43330-39556 in stock?

Thanks!
I have them in stock;

$84.55 - 43340-39436
$93.08 - 43330-39556
Old 04-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #712
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I have them in stock;

$84.55 - 43340-39436
$93.08 - 43330-39556
Does this part include the castle nut and four bolts?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #713

Quote:
Does this part include the castle nut and four bolts?
It includes the castle nut, the bolts are sold separately. They are $1.06 each.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #714
Quote:
It includes the castle nut, the bolts are sold separately. They are $1.06 each.
Thank you for your help. I placed my order.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #715
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
How much are the headlight bulbs for both pass n driver? (05 tacoma)
Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #716
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
So I hit an owl at 70mph and luckily all it did was crack my grille, can you give me the parts number and a price qoute for a new one? Its on a 2013 Sport. Also do you offer a military discount? I guess I'd need a new toyota emblem if the emblem doesnt come with the new grille as well.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!-2.jpg  
Old 04-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #717
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
another question, for parts # PTR2035080 those are the matte black 16" Trail Teams for an FJ right? i've noticed some sites need a vin number, do you need a vin number? or can i just order them for my tacoma?
Old 04-23-2013, 04:40 AM   #718
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Back up switch for a 98 3.4L Tacoma manual?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:18 AM   #719
Quote:
Thank you for your help. I placed my order.
I forgot to ask previously. Can I be assured that the lower ball joints I ordered are not from the bad batch recalled for my 2004 Tacoma?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #720
rtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to all

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge.

How much are the OEM bed extenders? I tried searching for it on your website but didn't have any luck.