Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 04-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #721
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOCOMA View Post
How much are the headlight bulbs for both pass n driver? (05 tacoma)
They are $19.86 each.

Q447552
Old 04-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #722
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfn5402 View Post
So I hit an owl at 70mph and luckily all it did was crack my grille, can you give me the parts number and a price qoute for a new one? Its on a 2013 Sport. Also do you offer a military discount? I guess I'd need a new toyota emblem if the emblem doesnt come with the new grille as well.

Thanks.
Yikes! I'm surprised to see an owl flying that low. I have the grill in stock, it does come with the emblem. The cost of the grill is $183.07. Unfortunately we do not offer any additional discounts than what we currently offer.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfn5402 View Post
another question, for parts # PTR2035080 those are the matte black 16" Trail Teams for an FJ right? i've noticed some sites need a vin number, do you need a vin number? or can i just order them for my tacoma?
Those are the matte black wheels and yes I would also need a VIN. Toyota has them on restriction.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Back up switch for a 98 3.4L Tacoma manual?
I have it in stock, it's $27.78.

Q447553
Old 04-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #725
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
I have it in stock, it's $27.78.

Q447553
Thanks, I will stop by on way home and pick it up.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno4 View Post
I forgot to ask previously. Can I be assured that the lower ball joints I ordered are not from the bad batch recalled for my 2004 Tacoma?
That shouldn't be the case, those are supposed to be removed from the warehouses immediately.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #727

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Hey Jorge.

How much are the OEM bed extenders? I tried searching for it on your website but didn't have any luck.
The bed extender is $210.00. It can be viewed here
Old 04-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #728
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Placed my order and received a conformation email that says in stock and to be shipped within 24 hrs.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #729
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Jorge and Wakefield for the link... Paypal sent.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #730
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Vapor Canister (77740-35392) for a 98, 4wd, 3.4L?

Edit: never mind, I am across the street at Jimmy John's, I'll just stop in and say hello to the girls.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #731
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Yikes! I'm surprised to see an owl flying that low. I have the grill in stock, it does come with the emblem. The cost of the grill is $183.07. Unfortunately we do not offer any additional discounts than what we currently offer.
Yeah tell me about it, just crossed over the mountain from West Virginia into Virginia and was going down a straight away it had snowed 2 nights before. Dodged at least 15 deer, 10 miles from home the stupid owl came up out of the snow and flew across the road into my lane. Luckily it was low enough to just hit the grill instead of the windshield.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #732
AZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Jay
AZM9's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2009 TRD Sport in speedway blue and a guy backed into my right rear bumper denting and bending it upwards. How much for a new bumper. Please.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZM9 View Post
I have a 2009 TRD Sport in speedway blue and a guy backed into my right rear bumper denting and bending it upwards. How much for a new bumper. Please.
Can you PM me your VIN please.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #734
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the cost of a case of OEM oil filters and motor oil. 2003 v6 4x4
Old 04-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #735

The case of filters (10 per case) is $38.90 and a case (12 per case) of 5w-30 is $42.96
Old 04-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #736
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a 2 door handles in radiant red?

Thanks Jorge!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
How much for a 2 door handles in radiant red?

Thanks Jorge!
They are $27.41 each.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #738
R.A. is on a distinguished road
R.A.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge,

My momma needs somes parts for her 4Runner. Got a promo code for Mother's Day?

Ron
Old 05-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.A. View Post
Hey Jorge,

My momma needs somes parts for her 4Runner. Got a promo code for Mother's Day?

Ron
LMAO, nice. Love it!

I'd love to tell you yes, but I currently do not have anything coming down the vine, sorry.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #740
waltzingfool is on a distinguished road
waltzingfool's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge,

Would PT767-35111 black tube steps, fit a 2008 Tacoma Access cab? Do you stock them and how much would they be shipped to 98056?

Thanks,

Marshall