Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #741
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltzingfool View Post
Jorge,

Would PT767-35111 black tube steps, fit a 2008 Tacoma Access cab? Do you stock them and how much would they be shipped to 98056?

Thanks,

Marshall
Hi Marshall,

Those tube steps are perfectly compatible with your year vehicle. I do not have them in stock I would have to order them (1-2 business days out), the cost is $354.00 for the set. You're looking at about $45-50 for shipping.

Q449089
Old 05-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #742
mr2snob is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
mr2snob's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone tell me if the sport package rear bumper comes painted? I know the front grill surround has different paint codes for it but the rear bumper does not. My guess is it doesn't. I have a 2013 SR5 DBCB and if it doesn't come painted I will just order the black non-sr5 bumper when have it painted when I get a chance. What coating comes on the sport bumper if it doesn't come painted?

Thanks for the help.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #743
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
was wondering if you could give me the part number(s) for 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport tail lights driver and passenger side?
all i've been able to find is this diagram http://www.trademotion.com/parts/201...iagram=8512790 and it says with or with out led, i currently have the leds in my tail lights. would without leds just be the tail light housing and not include the lights? I'm just looking for the housing so i can paint either the set i have now or the set i order with vht nightshade and leave one set clear to switch to when i take the truck to get inspected.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #744
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2snob View Post
Can someone tell me if the sport package rear bumper comes painted? I know the front grill surround has different paint codes for it but the rear bumper does not. My guess is it doesn't. I have a 2013 SR5 DBCB and if it doesn't come painted I will just order the black non-sr5 bumper when have it painted when I get a chance. What coating comes on the sport bumper if it doesn't come painted?

Thanks for the help.
None of the bumpers come painted from Toyota. They must all be paint to match, unless of course if it's chrome.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfn5402 View Post
was wondering if you could give me the part number(s) for 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport tail lights driver and passenger side?
all i've been able to find is this diagram http://www.trademotion.com/parts/201...iagram=8512790 and it says with or with out led, i currently have the leds in my tail lights. would without leds just be the tail light housing and not include the lights? I'm just looking for the housing so i can paint either the set i have now or the set i order with vht nightshade and leave one set clear to switch to when i take the truck to get inspected.
Here ya go;

81551-04160 - RH
81561-04160 - LH
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #746
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...w-website.html

"Is shipping cheaper on the regular/old website? I ordered of the new website and got charged $9.77 + $3 handling fee and on the old site it only showed a shipping fee of $8.40. Great service and great prices but am I missing something on the shipping?"

Just curious why shipping is this way or did I miss something?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...w-website.html

"Is shipping cheaper on the regular/old website? I ordered of the new website and got charged $9.77 + $3 handling fee and on the old site it only showed a shipping fee of $8.40. Great service and great prices but am I missing something on the shipping?"

Just curious why shipping is this way or did I miss something?

Good question actually. The new website has a real-time calculator and actually calculates true cost where as the old site still does not. However, the old site is also in the process of being updated with real-time quote calculator.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #748
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
10-4 Your sevice has been excellent so far, THANK YOU!
I saved about $20 over the local dealer++++++++++++
Old 05-03-2013, 05:07 AM   #749
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, is there a good email address to email you through?

I have a fun little project going on and could use your help.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #750
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
What are we looking at for a cost on PN PTR29-35090? Also looking for PT278-35050.

Thanks boss!!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Jorge, is there a good email address to email you through?

I have a fun little project going on and could use your help.
Sure thing, jrios02@vtaig.com
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
10-4 Your sevice has been excellent so far, THANK YOU!
I saved about $20 over the local dealer++++++++++++
Thank you for your support!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
What are we looking at for a cost on PN PTR29-35090? Also looking for PT278-35050.

Thanks boss!!
$3,808.80 - Main Kit
$222.00 - Roof Rack
Old 05-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Morning, could you get me a quote for the set of LBJ for a '01 Taco 4x4. Thanks!
LBJ? Pardon the ignorance.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #756
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Long Bellbottom jeans! Lol
Old 05-03-2013, 10:26 AM   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
$3,808.80 - Main Kit
$222.00 - Roof Rack
Lemme pick up that roof rack boss!! I'm gonna wait on the supercharger, I found a place online a little cheaper. Thanks boss. Let me know what the process is for picking up that roof rack!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Long Bellbottom jeans! Lol
LOL!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Lower ball joints, both sides, mine have 170k miles on them and need to be replaced, thanks
I have them in stock you're looking at $177.63 for the set.

Q449540