Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 05-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #761
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Lemme pick up that roof rack boss!! I'm gonna wait on the supercharger, I found a place online a little cheaper. Thanks boss. Let me know what the process is for picking up that roof rack!
Shoot me your email address and I will send you an invoice.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #763
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Shoot me your email address and I will send you an invoice.
Appreciate it boss.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #764
mknipp has a spectacular aura aboutmknipp has a spectacular aura about
mknipp's Tacoma Gallery
How much for an oem bed mat for a 2012 shirt bed, shipped to 67219?

And did I read right that color matched door handles are around $30?
Old 05-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #765
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknipp View Post
How much for an oem bed mat for a 2012 shirt bed, shipped to 67219?

And did I read right that color matched door handles are around $30?
The bed mat is about $96.00 shipped and can be seen here.

The handles are about $34.00 each.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #766
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to service the transmission on a 2003 Tacoma 3.4L auto 4x4 TRD and just want to confirm part numbers and availability.

Trans Filter 35330-60030 ($40.21)
Pan Gasket 35168-22011 ($10.08)
Pan sealer 00295-00103 ($9.86)
ATF TI-V 00279-000T4 (Can't Find on your site)

On your old site it lists options for a 2 or 4 wheel drive trans filter but doesn't show a part number, is the listed one correct? Also do I need a pan gasket and a pan sealer or one or the other? Lastly, I can't find the trans fluid anywhere on your site can you please confirm the part number and price?

Thank You
Old 05-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
Looking to service the transmission on a 2003 Tacoma 3.4L auto 4x4 TRD and just want to confirm part numbers and availability.

Trans Filter 35330-60030 ($40.21)
Pan Gasket 35168-22011 ($10.08)
Pan sealer 00295-00103 ($9.86)
ATF TI-V 00279-000T4 (Can't Find on your site)

On your old site it lists options for a 2 or 4 wheel drive trans filter but doesn't show a part number, is the listed one correct? Also do I need a pan gasket and a pan sealer or one or the other? Lastly, I can't find the trans fluid anywhere on your site can you please confirm the part number and price?

Thank You
You will not need the Pan Gasket as the 4x4 just uses the sealer 00295-01281.

In regards to the trans fluid, we do not ship that stuff out because of the hazardous classification. Sorry.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #768
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
You will not need the Pan Gasket as the 4x4 just uses the sealer 00295-01281.

In regards to the trans fluid, we do not ship that stuff out because of the hazardous classification. Sorry.
10-4, the sealer part number is different from what I had is the part numbers for the filter correct?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #769
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for the throttle valve for a 2010+ FJ or 4Runner V6. Looking to upgrade my 65mm throttle body to a 70mm one. How much would one run me?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #770
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos

Just a quick note to say thanks for the speedy delivery! I appreciate it.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
10-4, the sealer part number is different from what I had is the part numbers for the filter correct?
Yes, that one is correct.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
I am looking for the throttle valve for a 2010+ FJ or 4Runner V6. Looking to upgrade my 65mm throttle body to a 70mm one. How much would one run me?
The throttle body is $659.10 and the gasket is $3.77.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Just a quick note to say thanks for the speedy delivery! I appreciate it.
Thank you for your support!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #774
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the ABS wire harness for the front driver side. 2009 TRD Sport LB 4x4
Dealership said I must have over extended it when putting lift on. Shipping to 70532. Thanks
Old 05-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
Looking for the ABS wire harness for the front driver side. 2009 TRD Sport LB 4x4
Dealership said I must have over extended it when putting lift on. Shipping to 70532. Thanks
You're looking at $55.26 shipped.

Q450143
Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #776
CWG is on a distinguished road

CWG's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the long bed bed mat for a 2013. thanks.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #778

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWG View Post
Looking for the long bed bed mat for a 2013. thanks.
Click here for the long bed mat.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
How much are 10amp fuses through toyota?
The mini fuses are $0.83 each.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #780
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Needin the clips that hold the rear mudflaps on an 06. I think there are three per side.