Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 05-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #781
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Needin the clips that hold the rear mudflaps on an 06. I think there are three per side.
I have them in stock, they are $0.85 each.

Q450830
Old 05-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #782
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a oem 2013 DC roof rack including shipping to resedential
Old 05-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #783
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Hey boss, Let me know how much the right and left headlamp housings are running for the 2012-13 models.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #784
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Hey boss, Let me know how much the right and left headlamp housings are running for the 2012-13 models.
$$$$
Old 05-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #785
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
How much for a oem 2013 DC roof rack including shipping to resedential
You're looking at $253.00 shipped.

Q451065
Old 05-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Toyota does not sell just the housings for that model year, the sell the complete headlamp assembly.

They are $250.75 each.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #787
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Toyota does not sell just the housings for that model year, the sell the complete headlamp assembly.

They are $250.75 each.

Grrrr...let me know if you run into any!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #788

Will do!
Old 05-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #789
Dmsattelberg is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmsattelberg's Tacoma Gallery
Had my Tacoma bed mat dropped off today....Ordered Tuesday, arrived the following Tuesday. Great price and quick shipping....

Thanks Jorge....
Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmsattelberg View Post
Had my Tacoma bed mat dropped off today....Ordered Tuesday, arrived the following Tuesday. Great price and quick shipping....

Thanks Jorge....
Thank you for your support!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #791
Clubs is on a distinguished road
Clubs's Tacoma Gallery
Missing Button Cover

Jorge,

I am attempting to track down a replacement button cover for the AT release switch next to the gear shift. The part number should be 33554C. Can you help?
Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubs View Post
Jorge,

I am attempting to track down a replacement button cover for the AT release switch next to the gear shift. The part number should be 33554C. Can you help?
I don't have it in stock at the moment, I would have to order it. The cost is $1.08.

Q452033
Old 05-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #793
Clubs is on a distinguished road
Clubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
I don't have it in stock at the moment, I would have to order it. The cost is $1.08.

Q452033
Thank you but I managed to pick one up at my local dealer just a few minutes ago.

Thanks!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #794
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the bed extender for a 2013 shipped to 17055. Thanks.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #795
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed an order online. Looking forward to my color matched grill!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #796

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparf View Post
Looking for the bed extender for a 2013 shipped to 17055. Thanks.
You're looking at $242.82 shipped.

Q452513
Old 05-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
Just placed an order online. Looking forward to my color matched grill!
Got it, thank you! That will be going out to you tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #798
Torkt is on a distinguished road

Name: Russell
Torkt's Tacoma Gallery
Placed my order for a Bed Mat and D ring tie downs. Thanks Jorge, for the quick response on the information I requested. Looking forward to my parts
Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkt View Post
Placed my order for a Bed Mat and D ring tie downs. Thanks Jorge, for the quick response on the information I requested. Looking forward to my parts
You are most welcome, your order will be shipping out to you today!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #800
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
I need the following quote, shipping to 70532.
Drivers side ABS wire harness (2009 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB)
Front headlights for a 2008 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB.
Thanks