Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 05-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #801
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
I need the following quote, shipping to 70532.
Drivers side ABS wire harness (2009 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB)
Front headlights for a 2008 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB.
Thanks
$43.86 - ABS Harness
$216.78 each - Headlamp

Shipping for all 3 pieces would be $31.00 via FedEx Ground.

Q453059
Old 05-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #802
FedExCFI is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
FedExCFI's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking on your website at a grille for a 2009 V6 Prerunner, but I am curious about something. Would a painted gray grille be the same as Magnetic Gray Metallic? Just trying to do some research before I order one for my TRD OR. Also would I need to order a new Toyota emblem or could I use the one from my current grille? Thanks for your help.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #803
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes it is. The grill comes with a new emblem.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #804
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
maybe it's my terrible afghani internet, or maybe a cosmic sign from the budget gods, but the supercharger page won't load. lol
Old 05-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
maybe it's my terrible afghani internet, or maybe a cosmic sign from the budget gods, but the supercharger page won't load. lol
I'm going to blame it on the Afghans .

Have a look here.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #806
Torkt is on a distinguished road

Name: Russell
Torkt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
You are most welcome, your order will be shipping out to you today!
Got my parts yesterday and installed them. I got the bed mat and d-rings (shipped) for less than I could buy the bed mat locally. Jorge was quick to get back to me with questions. The customer service was greatly appreciated, and I will be sending as much business to you guys as I can.

Here's a couple pics of the stuff installed

Bed Mat

D-rings
Old 05-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #808
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got it, thank you! That will be going out to you tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
Placed order for a color matched grill on Monday received on Friday in Illinois. Thanks for the great no hassle service.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #809

Thank you guys for all of the support, it is much appreciated!
Old 05-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Is there a new code? I need to get the new blower resistor. 87138-04052

Sorry, there is no new code at the moment.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #811
pavemobile will become famous soon enoughpavemobile will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 20th SOS Helicopter Mech - Retired
pavemobile's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent Customer Service!

I just spoke with Jorge about replacement headlight housings LH & RH for my '09 PreRunner; victims of the famous DTRL burn/melt/crack problem. He verified my part #'s, got me situated and I should have my housings pretty soon. Thanks - greatly appreciated! And...they were the cheapest!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #812
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Bed mat

How much for a bedmat for a 2007 access cab shipped to 17032?
Thx
Old 05-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #813
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Price for front shocks for an 07 Trd off road prerunner double cab
Old 05-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #814
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a toyo symbol on the front grill of a 2013 sport?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
How much for a bedmat for a 2007 access cab shipped to 17032?
Thx
You're looking at about $96.00 shipped via FedEx Ground. Have a look here.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Price for front shocks for an 07 Trd off road prerunner double cab
They are $82.33 each.

Q454228
Old 05-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
How much for a toyo symbol on the front grill of a 2013 sport?
It's $28.98 and it's a day out.

Q454229
Old 05-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #818
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Got these older center caps? I believe off older (93?) 4Runners.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Got these older center caps? I believe off older (93?) 4Runners.

I do not. If you can get me a part number or a more accurate application or VIN, I can track them down for you.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #820
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do not. If you can get me a part number or a more accurate application or VIN, I can track them down for you.
Okay thanks! I'll see if I can find that.