LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 06-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #841
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Just read a bunch of this. Jorge, you sir are to be commended. Great follow up. If I need oem parts I know where I'm coming . Grat job...
Thank you sir!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #842
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno4 View Post
Can you please tell me if part no. 43502-35170 for a 2004 V6 4x4 Toyota Tacoma includes the wheel bearing pressed into the hub assembly?
It does not include the wheel bearing.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #843
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
My driver side sun visor broke yesterday. I folded it down to hole my sun shade up and it did its normal pop and then drooped down to a hanging position. When I folded it up and fell back down to the hanging position. Can I please get a price on a new visor assembly, grey in color? Thanks a lot!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
My driver side sun visor broke yesterday. I folded it down to hole my sun shade up and it did its normal pop and then drooped down to a hanging position. When I folded it up and fell back down to the hanging position. Can I please get a price on a new visor assembly, grey in color? Thanks a lot!
Can you please PM me your VIN.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #845
Triad Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Daren
Triad Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Satisfied customer here! Window sill trim arrived and installed. Will definitely keep you in mind when I need OEM parts in the future. Thank you!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad Taco View Post
Satisfied customer here! Window sill trim arrived and installed. Will definitely keep you in mind when I need OEM parts in the future. Thank you!

Thank you for the support!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #847
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get a toyota emblem from the 84-87 Land Cruiser? I know its Part # 75311-90K00. Price? Thanks.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #848
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HombreSteven View Post
Can you get a toyota emblem from the 84-87 Land Cruiser? I know its Part # 75311-90K00. Price? Thanks.
I was just about to post about the same exact part.

Would love to know as well!

Ah.searched part number and found it. $32.60 on the website.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #849
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
I was just about to post about the same exact part.

Would love to know as well!

Ah.searched part number and found it. $32.60 on the website.
haha never thought to do that. Looks good
Old 06-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #850
Balot64 is on a distinguished road

Navy: ASC
Balot64's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge,
Reorder short bed mat using Paypal.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balot64 View Post
Jorge,
Reorder short bed mat using Paypal.
Got it! Thank you!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #852
Ulysiss will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a 2013 barcelona red grill
Old 06-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #853
Ulysiss will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Another question is there a cold air intake for a v6 4.0 2013 tacoma
Old 06-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #854
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
You already have one.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
TRD does not show anything for 2011 on up.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #856
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a set of headlight assemblys for a 2013 TRD Sport?
Old 06-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #857
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have both the honeycomb grill and the regular grill for 2005+ Tacomas?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtye View Post
Do you have both the honeycomb grill and the regular grill for 2005+ Tacomas?
I have to order them, they are a day out.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #859
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for:
Two oil filters for 06 4.0 tacoma
pn- 75561-02020 I believe these are the clips for the roof drip molding. I need all the clips for a DC on the passenger side

Thank you sir
Old 07-03-2013, 09:54 AM   #860
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to find this part for my friend. Soory for the large photos

Products Discussed in this Thread