Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #921
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
I would have to order it, the cost is $45.65.

Q463012
How would I place order for this part? /\/\/\/\/\/\ I will also need the 2009 TRD Sport 4X4 drives side ABS wire harness. Also the clips (6 of them) that hold the grille in place.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #922
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're looking at $55.26 shipped.

Q450143

This also!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #923
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Saw a Baja edition Tacoma at the dealership this weekend when I was getting my oil changed with fender flares like this

that were color matched to the truck. Do you sale those?
Those look like bushwacker pocket flares.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #924
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Those look like bushwacker pocket flares.
They probably are I just figured since the truck was sitting on the showroom floor and those where on it maybe it could of been OEM. Wishful thinking!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #925
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
How would I place order for this part? /\/\/\/\/\/\ I will also need the 2009 TRD Sport 4X4 drives side ABS wire harness. Also the clips (6 of them) that hold the grille in place.
PM me your email and I will send you an invoice. Also, please include what side you are needing the harness for (front or rear) and if possible your VIN.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #926
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
This also!!!
Shoot me a PM with what this was, that quote is no longer valid in my system.

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #927
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery
I cant seem to find the transfer case shifter gasket that goes on the bottom of the shifter on your website. Its for A 2002 tacoma 4x4 3.4
Old 07-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #928
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like there is probably enough interest on this site for a group buy on the baja kit. Any kind of pricing info yet?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
It looks like there is probably enough interest on this site for a group buy on the baja kit. Any kind of pricing info yet?
What kit are you referring to?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoyleMcpoyle View Post
I cant seem to find the transfer case shifter gasket that goes on the bottom of the shifter on your website. Its for A 2002 tacoma 4x4 3.4
Use part number 3634535050
Old 07-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #931
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 Redneck View Post
PTR13-35120 Baja Kit
^^^this
Old 07-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #932
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, could you sell me the adjuster screws for the fog lights separate from the whole lamp assembly? I only need the 2 screws, one for each side.

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #933
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
OK,

I have been convinced the aftermarket lower ball joints I installed on my 97 2.7L 4wd reg cab are crap. Can you price me some oems with shipping to 30043? Thanks!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #934
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the part number for the hardware needed for a bed extender? Thanks.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #935
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my seals yesterday.... thank you.

Out of pure curiosity, whats the price on Part# PZ006-06001
Old 07-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Jorge, could you sell me the adjuster screws for the fog lights separate from the whole lamp assembly? I only need the 2 screws, one for each side.

Thanks!
I'm sorry they're only sold with the lamps.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:41 AM   #937
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great deal on the color matched grill!!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #938

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
OK,

I have been convinced the aftermarket lower ball joints I installed on my 97 2.7L 4wd reg cab are crap. Can you price me some oems with shipping to 30043? Thanks!
You're looking at $172.60 shipped. I have them in stock.

Q465016
Old 07-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Picked up my seals yesterday.... thank you.

Out of pure curiosity, whats the price on Part# PZ006-06001
That's not coming up as a good part number.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:54 AM   #940
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's not coming up as a good part number.
Genuine Toyota Accessory Cooler Hot Box Fridge Cold