Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 08-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #981
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
How much for a speed sensor harness part# 8951604070?
Rear harness
Thanks
$43.86
Old 08-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #982
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Just placed my order Jorge thanks again for the service and help with the part number over the phone
Thank you for your support!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #983
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
What year Taco is the harness for?

$2.47 ea lower grill clip
$1.36 ea upper grill clip
$2.76 each spark plug
2009 TRd Sport 4x4
i also need 2 clips that hold the bumper filler.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #984
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Tried to install both lower ball joints today. Failed due to incorrect part for driver side. I pm'd you. The one on the left and top is way to big.
Attached Thumbnails
Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1377365053904.jpg   Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1377365066197.jpg   Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1377365085295.jpg  
Old 08-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #985

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
2009 TRd Sport 4x4
i also need 2 clips that hold the bumper filler.
The wire is $43.86 and the clips are $1.63 each.

Q469678
Old 08-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #986

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Tried to install both lower ball joints today. Failed due to incorrect part for driver side. I pm'd you. The one on the left and top is way to big.
PM going your way.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #987
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
The wire is $43.86 and the clips are $1.63 each.

Q469678
How do i put the wire harness in my cart? It doesnt have a price or am I looking at the wrong item?
Old 08-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
How do i put the wire harness in my cart? It doesnt have a price or am I looking at the wrong item?
That's just a quote number, use part number 89516-04040.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #989
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, i would like a quote for a 2013 Grill assembly paint in Super White 040?
Shipped to 77477?
Old 08-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #990
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the awesome customer service! I'll ship the wrong part back when I receive the call tag on Friday.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Hi, i would like a quote for a 2013 Grill assembly paint in Super White 040?
Shipped to 77477?
Have a look here. Ground shipping would be free, there's just a $3.00 handling fee.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #993

Quote:
Thanks for the awesome customer service! I'll ship the wrong part back when I receive the call tag on Friday.
Thank you for the support and once again I apologize for the inconvenience!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #996
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
PT347-35052 Bed Net price shipped to 16235 please

Can I use my Toyota rewards points to buy from you?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #997

Finally placed my orders
Old 08-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #998
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
hi, im looking for the Bed corner tie down.
They are in some sort of silver color with silver bolts.

it is on the side of the bed, close towards the cab. One on each side.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:12 AM   #999
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, part# and price on a driver side front sway bar end-link for 2006 scion Tc, Thanks!
Old 08-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
I tried using your website and found the part I need but it doesn't give a part number. Looking for the bed cubby above the wheel well on the drivers side for a double cab long box bed. Thanks.
I have it in stock, it's $48.78

Q470694