Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 09-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #1042
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
03 Tacoma 4x4 brake rotors.

Your site says $60.37. Is that a pair or each?

Also grill clips. The clips that go all around the grill securing it to the core support. Are those $2.47 each?
Old 09-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #1043
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
The price that you see for the rotors is for each individual rotor and the clips are also sold individually.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #1045
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
H55F 5-speed Tranny

Can I get a price quote and shipping quote on a 33030-60450 please?

zip code 15301

Thanks
Marc
Old 09-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #1046
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Thank you Camelback Toyota! I gotta say 100% satisfied with product and the shipping was fast 2days to Hawaii on time and I ordered it when they was closed The service is top notch! Thanks again and will order from you guys again!

Thank you for your support!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:49 AM   #1048
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question,

I am looking into ordering the front grille for my truck, as i am not a fan of the chrome. i am looking at one from the 2011, the one with the hexagonal mesh in it. the ones on your site under the 2011, do they have the hexagonal mesh or not? also, there is only one grille listed as blue under the 2011, is this speedway blue or indigo ink pearl? sorry for all the questions, just want to be sure what i am ordering before i make a $200 mistake
Old 09-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #1049

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
What is the cheapest rotor that is compatible with the 13wl caliper? Is the 2002/01 cheaper? Maybe the sequoia rotor is cheaper? I'm sourcing parts for the Tundra brake upgrade on a budget... Thanks!

That would be a good question for somebody who has done the swap. I honestly have no direct experience with it unfortunately.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #1050
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
That would be a good question for somebody who has done the swap. I honestly have no direct experience with it unfortunately.
maybe I wasn't too clear..

Could you do a price comparison for me for OEM Tundra Rotors ('02-'06) and Sequoia Rotors ('03-'07)

I would like OEM rotors but need to keep a close eye on my bottom line, so looking for the cheapest OEMs (they might be all the same pn/$ idk)

thanks
Old 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #1051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
Quick question,

I am looking into ordering the front grille for my truck, as i am not a fan of the chrome. i am looking at one from the 2011, the one with the hexagonal mesh in it. the ones on your site under the 2011, do they have the hexagonal mesh or not? also, there is only one grille listed as blue under the 2011, is this speedway blue or indigo ink pearl? sorry for all the questions, just want to be sure what i am ordering before i make a $200 mistake
The 2011 model is in fact the mesh grill and that is only available in Speedway Blue.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #1052

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
maybe I wasn't too clear..

Could you do a price comparison for me for OEM Tundra Rotors ('02-'06) and Sequoia Rotors ('03-'07)

I would like OEM rotors but need to keep a close eye on my bottom line, so looking for the cheapest OEMs (they might be all the same pn/$ idk)

thanks
They are in fact the same part number 43512-0C011 and they are $57.22 each.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #1053
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Do you sell the Toyota fog light button assy? I couldnt find it on your site. If so, how much.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #1054

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyHeretic View Post
Do you sell the Toyota fog light button assy? I couldnt find it on your site. If so, how much.

Have a look here. I have it in stock.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #1055
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
ty
Old 09-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #1056
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
The 2011 model is in fact the mesh grill and that is only available in Speedway Blue.
thanks, next question, the 2011 non-SR5 option non-painted grille, is that paintable? again, sorry about all the questions, just want to make sure im looking at the right thing
Old 09-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #1059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
thanks, next question, the 2011 non-SR5 option non-painted grille, is that paintable? again, sorry about all the questions, just want to make sure im looking at the right thing
I would suppose so? But i'm not 100% sure.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Hi Jorge,

Do you have any USED climate control units laying around that will plug into 2007?

New ones are too expensive to handle.....

Thanks!

Unfortunately not.