Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 09-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #1061
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
I would suppose so? But i'm not 100% sure.
Okay, in that case, I might just get a painted one, seems to be the same price, paint can be removed. Thanks.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #1062
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
side mirrors with turn signals in them color matched SSM?
Old 09-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #1063
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking for a retractable bed cover for a 07 Tundra Short Bed. My friend said Toyota offers one? If so, can i get a price? This is what I found online just a quick search for something similar or if it is what hes talking about,

"Bak Roll-X Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab Short Box WITH Track System"
Old 09-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #1064
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Hi Jorge,

Do you have any USED climate control units laying around that will plug into 2007?

New ones are too expensive to handle.....

Thanks!
Make sure it's the same if you get one I had a 2.7L 5lug one and the temp knob is wired backwards cause I have a 4.0L and I have a 2012 one and the plugs are different
Old 09-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #1065
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
There's also 2 front cam bolts, 2 rear cam bolts and 2 nuts.

Pretty much all of the hardware with the 4 bushings is $295.80.

Q439213
Could you post the part numbers to all these? I'm looked on your site but I can't seem to find the nuts for the rear adjustment cam. And I want to make sure I get all the pieces in one purchase.
I need to replace everything with the 4 bushings and cam bolts on a 2008 4.0L 4wd Tacoma
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #1067
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge, I want to install heated mirrors on my 2012 Tacoma and a buddy used these parts on his 07. I just wanted to know if they would work for a 12 also and is the pricing right. Billy, I ordered through Camelback Toyota:
87961AE020 body hardware, front door, outside mirrors, mirror glass w/heat Left Qty: 1 $46.73
87931AE020 body hardware, front door, outside mirrors, mirror glass w/heat Right Qty: 1 $46.73
Old 10-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #1068
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrobles View Post
can u gat the passenger air vent in tan?carpet for back wall tan? 2001 taco 2wd,2.4
Yes, please PM me your VIN.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #1069
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
side mirrors with turn signals in them color matched SSM?
$378.92 for the set

Q476015
Old 10-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Could you post the part numbers to all these? I'm looked on your site but I can't seem to find the nuts for the rear adjustment cam. And I want to make sure I get all the pieces in one purchase.
I need to replace everything with the 4 bushings and cam bolts on a 2008 4.0L 4wd Tacoma

PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Hey Jorge, I want to install heated mirrors on my 2012 Tacoma and a buddy used these parts on his 07. I just wanted to know if they would work for a 12 also and is the pricing right. Billy, I ordered through Camelback Toyota:
87961AE020 body hardware, front door, outside mirrors, mirror glass w/heat Left Qty: 1 $46.73
87931AE020 body hardware, front door, outside mirrors, mirror glass w/heat Right Qty: 1 $46.73
Those mirrors are for a Sienna, I cannot confirm or deny if they would work on your vehicle unfortunately as I have no direct experience with this swap.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Im looking for a retractable bed cover for a 07 Tundra Short Bed. My friend said Toyota offers one? If so, can i get a price? This is what I found online just a quick search for something similar or if it is what hes talking about,

"Bak Roll-X Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab Short Box WITH Track System"

My apologies, Toyota does not offer a bed cover.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #1075
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
What's the availability of number 6 in this link?

http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...agramCallOut=6

It's part number 87106-04030 which is the #2 servo in the description.

Gonna order one up was curious if shipping or pick up would be faster.

Thanks!!
Old 10-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
What's the availability of number 6 in this link?

http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...agramCallOut=6

It's part number 87106-04030 which is the #2 servo in the description.

Gonna order one up was curious if shipping or pick up would be faster.

Thanks!!
I do not have it in stock, it's about a day out.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #1077
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
I placed an order and made it for will call
Old 10-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #1078
AeroKen is on a distinguished road

Name: Kendrick
AeroKen's Tacoma Gallery
Well, just ordered 10 OEM Oil Filters for my Tac from you guys.

No coupon code used, but it was a great deal, even without.

Should last me 30k miles or so!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:55 AM   #1079
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, do you guys sell the tailgate cables for a 2nd Gen? I can't find them on your website

Also, do you have u-joints for a 2nd Gen 4wd V6? I could only find the 2wd ones on your site, not sure if they're the same or not.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Jorge, do you guys sell the tailgate cables for a 2nd Gen? I can't find them on your website

Also, do you have u-joints for a 2nd Gen 4wd V6? I could only find the 2wd ones on your site, not sure if they're the same or not.
The part number for the tailgate cables is 65770-04070, they are the same for both side.

The U-joints are all the same part number 04371-0K080.