LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Camelback Toyota Discount for TW Members!!!!

Old 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #1421
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Flywheel showed up today, expertly packed.

Thanks Jorge!

BTW, if I'm replacing a non-OEM flywheel, should I have ordered the flywheel pins as well?
Old 02-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #1422
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Are you able to remove the pins from the aftermarket flyweel and see if they work? The pins are sold separately from the flyweel, they are $0.94 each. You would need 3 of them.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:21 PM   #1423
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot. Should've asked before I ordered. I won't know until I get in there to see what the garage installed. I still have to replace the u-joints and the carrier bearing so I'll add the pins to that order and hold off on the flywheel job until then. Thanks again! Can't beat the prices.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:48 AM   #1424
Ernesto4 is on a distinguished road
Ernesto4's Tacoma Gallery
i need the support rod for the hood of a 2005 tacoma access cab. i basically need the rod and all the stuff that comes wit it. i know its like 2 different parts heres the product number for the support rod 5344104060. please let me know if you guys have that part in stock along with the other two part i believe i might also need. thanks
Old 02-18-2014, 08:02 AM   #1425
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto4 View Post
i need the support rod for the hood of a 2005 tacoma access cab. i basically need the rod and all the stuff that comes wit it. i know its like 2 different parts heres the product number for the support rod 5344104060. please let me know if you guys have that part in stock along with the other two part i believe i might also need. thanks

The hood rod is $10.22. You're also going to need a grommet and holder clip if you don't have them.

$0.88 - Grommet

$1.66 - Holder

I would have to order the parts, they would take 1-2 business days to arrive.

Q499832
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #1426
could you please let me know what the total would be with shipping? i would like to place the order asap if possible from you thank you
Old 02-19-2014, 03:39 PM   #1427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto4 View Post
could you please let me know what the total would be with shipping? i would like to place the order asap if possible from you thank you
You're looking at $24.16 shipped.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:01 PM   #1428
Chrisg has a spectacular aura aboutChrisg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
Chrisg's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, I'm looking for the rubber bed mat for my 2012 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed. Do you have? And the price? I'm gonna be in Phoenix the 1st week of March, so I can pick up. thanks, Chris
Old 02-20-2014, 08:05 PM   #1429
darn that shipping really ruins the deal as i was quoted with a lower price from my local dealership but thank you anyways for your help
Old 02-21-2014, 08:12 AM   #1430
joemauma is on a distinguished road
joemauma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jorge,

Do you know if toyota makes a 170 degree thermostat for the 3.4 other than the expensive TRD thermostat?

Thanks!
Jeff
Old 02-21-2014, 08:50 AM   #1431
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Tacoma TRD Sport 4dr

Need pricing for (Include shipping quote please):
7.5A mini fuse
Transmission Fluid (5qts)
Power steering fluid

Thank you sir
Old 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM   #1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisg View Post
Jorge, I'm looking for the rubber bed mat for my 2012 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed. Do you have? And the price? I'm gonna be in Phoenix the 1st week of March, so I can pick up. thanks, Chris
I do, they are $84.00 + tax. Give me a call the day before you will be coming to pick it up and I will have it set out on Will Call for you.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemauma View Post
Hi Jorge,

Do you know if toyota makes a 170 degree thermostat for the 3.4 other than the expensive TRD thermostat?

Thanks!
Jeff
Not that I know of.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:01 PM   #1434
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
any new coupons/discount codes?
Old 02-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #1435
MGMFire 711 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Gio
MGMFire 711's Tacoma Gallery
You able to get part no. PT767-35112? Black tubes steps for double cab short bed.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #1437
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
gonna get straight to the point lol. how much for the supercharger and a fit kit for a 2012? got the itch to buy something. supercharger is the last thing on my mod list :/.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #1438
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on LBJ's....
Old 02-22-2014, 01:40 PM   #1439
ohatetacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
ohatetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, How much for PT218-35052-01...also website says "Tacoma Logo" ...want to make sure it is the red "TRD" logo...no airbags...Graphite

Thanks for your time!!
Old 02-24-2014, 05:14 AM   #1440
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jorge, got my starter and installed it.
Now I'm looking for a central air bag sensor, and a passenger occupancy ecu.
2012 TRD sport 4x4 v-6. Thanks again man.

Products Discussed in this Thread