Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Short bed mat in stock?

Old 08-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
blur is on a distinguished road
blur's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed mat in stock?

I just ordered a short bed mat and I haven't seen any updates when I go to the my account on the site. Is this something in stock? Just trying to get an idea when it might be in. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
blur is on a distinguished road
blur's Tacoma Gallery
I replyed back to the PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
Libohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Libohunden's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a 2013 DCSB bed mat delivered? 77382
Old 09-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
$95.40 shipped
Old 09-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
Libohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shedLibohunden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Libohunden's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
$95.40 shipped
Ok, well that about decides it then. I've been debating whether or not I want one. For that price, I can't go wrong.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
Dfm155 is on a distinguished road
Dfm155's Tacoma Gallery
They must still be in stock because I just purchased one. Great Price!
Old 09-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I really like my bed mat!!