Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Bed rail track with tiedowns. Not sure what its called.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #1
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rail track with tiedowns. Not sure what its called.

WhenI bought my truck last December it didn't have the bed rail with tiedown around the upper part of the truck bed. Not sure what its really called. I think the things you move are called bed cleats? Just curious as to how much this costs through Toyota? I hope you know what I'm talking about . If not I will try to post a pic. Thanks
Old 08-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
I thought it was Toyota specific. Do they make aftermarket ones?
Old 08-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
I believe there's an OEM website that I'm not recalling ATM, but Camelback Toyota has posted on here and has been pretty well reviewed, from the little that I've received...

Looks like you want to give Jorge a call - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...-toyota-parts/
Old 08-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #5
Poor College Student
User Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to beholdUser Name01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Oscar
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna tacoma View Post
I thought it was Toyota specific. Do they make aftermarket ones?
There are aftermarket ones and dealer specific ones......but there is a way around everything, such as used ones, salvage yards or simply someone that does not want theirs. Of course it might take some looking around.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #6
Gotcha. I haven't thought about salvage yards. I haven't seen any for sale so I assumed most wanted theirs or they must be a good usable feature on our trucks.