Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Color Matched Grille

Old 10-13-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
Echodawg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Echodawg's Tacoma Gallery
Color Matched Grille

I was wondering if you guys will be getting in any 2014 grilles in the new Silver Sky color?
Old 10-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any in stock, they have to be special ordered. PM me if you're interested in ordering one.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #3

Law Enforcement:
Will do, waiting for truck to be delivered first. Thanks.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 AM   #4

Law Enforcement:
Pm sent.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
justchil is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
justchil's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just that color that's special order? I'm interested in getting on in black that I can have painted... or Silver Streak for my 2013 taco.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #6
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by justchil View Post
Is it just that color that's special order? I'm interested in getting on in black that I can have painted... or Silver Streak for my 2013 taco.
The color he is referring to just came out this year.

Have a look here for 2013 painted Tacoma Grilles.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
is the 2013 black painted grille the same grille for 2014?
Old 11-26-2013, 07:30 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperjp View Post
is the 2013 black painted grille the same grille for 2014?
Yes it is.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Any word yet on the silver sky?
Old 12-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #10

Nothing as of yet.