LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

*** Please Read *** Personnel Change

Old 03-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
*** Please Read *** Personnel Change

Ladies and Gents,

I have some good news and bad news to share. Let's start with the bad news first, effective 04/01 I will no longer be working at Camelback Toyota.

Not onto the good news! My parts director Gary Miller will be taking over for me (his user name is gunny1005, he just setup an account today). He's been with Toyota for almost 20 years, he definitely knows his stuff. He's a great guy and very easy to deal with as well. Besides this, nothing else should be changing. You will still be receiving the same great service and prices. You will be in great hands.

I would like to thank everybody on the forum for allowing me the opportunity to assist you in any way that I can it has been a great privilege and an honor. I would also like to thank both Chris4x4 and tCBob for allowing me the opportunity to be on the forum as a vendor.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to see you go
Old 04-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, I am sorry to see you go. Either on TW or in person, you were always very help. I know a lot of the people at CBT and know that all of them are knowledgeable and greatly respect the TW community. They want to help it grow and show their support for it.

I knew Khristal was training with you in the back, I just didn't put 2+2 together. Good luck with what ever you are doing now.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:47 AM   #5
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Cheers Jorge,

thanks for all your help. Hope this means a new door opened in your life!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #6
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Good seeing you at the dealership! Good luck with whatever it is that you are doing. Now tell Gary to GET ON IT!! lol
Old 04-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for everything Jorge! Sorry to see you go! Best of luck to you!