1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Parts missing from order

Discussion in 'Camelback Toyota Parts' started by hoarder23, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Jun 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM
    hoarder23

hoarder23 [OP] Truck fell over

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    15 Pyrite Mica DCSB Sport
    Scratches
    I ordered a bunch of parts for my truck last month from Camelback to take care of a bunch of scheduled maintenance. The order number is 31422506. The package was delivered on Friday May 16, but I didn't open the box until Sunday and I found only 5 of the 6 spark plugs I ordered were in the box. Since you are closed Sundays I sent a message via your website. When there was no response by the 23rd I called 602-266-7377 and spoke with one of your parts people and let them know I was missing one spark plug from my order. He seemed a bit skeptical but told me he would send it right out. I went out of town for work shortly after and just came home this week and I was disappointed to not find the spark plug waiting for me.

I understand that mistakes can be made packaging orders and it wasn't that big of a deal since I was going out of town anyways. I also get that you have know way of telling if I'm telling the truth or if I'm trying to scam you. But for you to not respond to the message system built into your website seems like bad form. It's only a $2.76 so it's not a huge financial setback if I don't receive it but it seems stupid to lose at least one customer over that.

If you care to continue the high standard of customer service that we received from Jorge you have my contact info.

2. Nov 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    tomwil

tomwil Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Coast USA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Reg Cab 4x4
    Was this ever resolved?

3. Nov 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM
    hoarder23

hoarder23 [OP] Truck fell over

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    15 Pyrite Mica DCSB Sport
    Scratches
    Nope, never heard anything from them and didn't get the sparkplug.

4. Nov 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    EatMyTacomaDust

EatMyTacomaDust Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 "Black Beauty" Baja DC 4x4
    ICON 3" LIFT, Console Vault, Tailgate Security Clamp MOD, SuperBumper Crash Attenuator, TRD Front Skid Plate, Wet Okoles - 1/2 Piped, Undercover SE Tonneau
    Make that 2 lost customers. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll certainly be sure not to order anything from them.

5. Dec 28, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    tam

tam Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tam
    East Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    Reasons to steal my truck...
    Icon Ext. Travel C/O, TC UCA, Spidertrax 1.25" spacers, CF hood, Glass bedsides, Doug Thorley cat-back, Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 265/75/16
    I made a list of parts I needed prices and PM'd Gerry or whoever the guy that took over was back in July of this year (2014.) Even until now, no reply.

How about we bump this vendor off the forum and get one in here who cares. This one is obviously not contributing and to my limited knowledge there's a list of people waiting/wanting to become vendors.

6. Feb 26, 2015 at 6:48 AM
    CO MTN Steve

CO MTN Steve Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    RaMbLiN' CoLoRaDo
    Vehicle:
    2015 Taco DCSB Blue
    Lifted, Armored, needs more lights.
    Weird, I just worked with Kristal with Camelback to get the right color matched grill, granted it is shipping today but had several e-mails with her about some other items for Friends, etc.

She mentioned how important TacomaWorld folks are to them in the first e-mail response from her.

Anyways, I will update when I get my Grill in.

Products Discussed in

To Top